Integrate the remarkable Gravity Forms plugin with Infusionsoft.
|Author:||Katz Web Services, Inc. (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.3|
|WordPress version tested:||4.5.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||16-09-2012|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||33 135|
|Active installs:||6 000+|
Click to start download
When a form is submitted, a contact will be created or updated in Infusionsoft. Simple!
It's easy to integrate Gravity Forms with Infusionsoft: set up a "Feed" and match up the fields you'd like sent to Infusionsoft
Then you map the fields in the form to the fields for the Infusionsoft contact.
Gravity Forms Infusionsoft Add-on settings page
- Upload plugin files to your plugins folder, or install using WordPress’ built-in Add New Plugin installer
- Activate the plugin
- Go to the plugin settings page (under Forms > Settings > Infusionsoft)
- Enter the information requested by the plugin.
- Click Save Settings.
- If the settings are correct, it will say so.
- Follow on-screen instructions for integrating with Infusionsoft.
Does this plugin require Infusionsoft?
Well of course it does.
What’s the license for this plugin?
This plugin is released under a GPL license.
1.5.12 on April 16, 2016
This is one of the last updates before a major re-write, coming later this year.
- Fixed potential XSS security issue. Please update.
- Fixed link to “Learn how to find your API key” doc
- Fixed not being able to remove Conditional Tags
- Fixed styling of the settings screen
- Sanitized text and URLs
- Improved translation strings
1.5.11 on September 12, 2014
- Fixed potential security issue. Please update.
1.5.10 on September 12, 2014
- Infusionsoft updated their SSL provider. The plugin has updated a file to match their security settings.
- Added: Translation files. If you want to translate the plugin into your language, please do so here.
220.127.116.11 on August 19, 2014
- Added: ‘gf_infusionsoft_radio_value’ filter to allow radio field value manipulation before sending it to Infusionsoft.
18.104.22.168 on June 15, 2014
- Fixed: Cast Number field type before sending it to Infusionsoft
22.214.171.124 on June 11, 2014
- Fixed: blank screen when no email is defined.
- Fixed: Opt In condition value not showing correctly on feed edit screen.
126.96.36.199 on May 27, 2014
- Fixes custom fields update if Yes/No custom field is present
188.8.131.52 on May 22, 2014
- Include again the Quiz Add-on Fields (from version 1.5.8)
1.5.9 & 184.108.40.206 on May 15, 2014
- Fixed: Fetching tags now starts on page 1, not page 2
- Fixed: Path to translations file
- Fixed: PHP notice for calling non-static method statically
- Fixed: SSL issue as reported here
220.127.116.11 on May 1, 2014
- Added: Support for mapping Quiz Add-On fields for a feeds
- Modified: Changed default number of tags to get from Infusionsoft from 3,000 to 4,000.
gf_infusionsoft_max_number_of_tagsfilter to allow developers to change how many tags to fetch from Infusionsoft (returns
1.5.8 on April 3, 2014
- Added: Enable the Quiz add-on fields on the feeds
- Added: Enable debug logging using Gravity Forms Logging Add-on
- Fixes PHP warning related with unkonw form_id index on line 772
- Fixes “Refresh Fields & Tags” link after saving feed – avoid feed duplication
gravity_forms_infusionsoft_max_opt_in_conditionsfilter to allow for a custom number of conditional opt-ins (default: 100).
- Fixed: Potential XSS security issue
- Fixed: More PHP warnings
- Modified: Increased the tag limit from 1,000 to 3,000
- Fixed: PHP warnings
- Fixed: Newly added “Conditionally Added Tags” would not save when added until saving the form first.
- Fixed: Removed limit to the number of conditional tag
- Fixed: Infusionsoft SDK conflicts with other plugins using the
- Fixed: Endlessly spinning on “Select the form to tap into.”
- Fixed: Compatibility with Gravity Forms 1.7.7
- Improved: Updated to the latest Infusionsoft SDK
- Fixed: Conditional Tagging for checkbox fields (previously only worked with radio and select field types)
- Fixed: Some of the drop-down Conditional Tagging fields were still mis-behaving.
- Added: Notes are now added to entries with a link to the Contact’s Infusionsoft URL. Also, find a neat link under “Info” box when viewing the Entry.
- Added: Conditional Tags are now available before saving a form
- Fixed: A few issues with Conditional Tags not respecting conditions
- Fixed: Admin issue caused when duplicating or removing Conditional Tags conditions.
- Fixed: Tooltip issue, which caused switching forms to break
- Added max-height to tag conditions
- Improved tooltip text and Tag descriptions
- Added really cool new feature: Conditional Tagging: add tags based on form responses!
- Added Edit Form and Preview Form to Feed list
- Actually implemented debugging form submission for Admins – previously, the checkbox didn’t actually do anything!
- Fixed some PHP Warnings
- Fixed issue with “Invalid byte 1 of 1-byte UTF-8 sequence” bug (as reported) caused by pasting text into fields
- Fixed formatting for pasting from Microsoft Word
- Fixed conflict with other Infusionsoft WordPress plugin
- Fixed date field not sending properly, as reported
- Fixed empty date fields sending Unix Epoch date (1970)
- Made date field compatible with Infusionsoft servers (Eastern time)
- Fixed issue with
- May also fix issue where link to settings page is not visible.
- Fixed issue with field caching introduced in 1.3.2
- Fixed errors caused by tags with non-alphanumeric characters in it
- Improved tag layout for accounts with lots of tags
- Added caching for fields so if you’re setting up multiple forms in a day, it’ll load the fields much faster.
- Fixes date formatting for date fields other than Birthday
- Added support for tagging leads on a per-form basis.
- I forgot to actually update the file! This update actually adds support for Contact custom fields.
- Added support for Contact custom fields.