Promote indie games for all platforms using the power & familiarity of WordPress.
|Author:||IndieDev.tools (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||5.0.0|
|WordPress version tested:||5.1.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||10-12-2016|
|Total downloads:||1 319|
Click to start download
Ask us some questions!
After we get enough, I’ll update the FAQ with the most frequently asked questions.
- Fixed: Okay, same issue as last time, but confident that it is actually patched in this update, including on multisite installations.
- Fixed: Patched an issue where some users who upgraded from previous versions could no longer update or create games
- Added: Added Community Manager, PR Manager and Social Media Manager as editable fields per game. These appear in the credits of press kits, and can also be accessed directly via shortcodes.
- Fixed: Whoops, fixed a little logic problem introduced in the 2.0.3 patch.
- Fixed: Patched an issue where the presskit was not properly displaying the images due to the filenames being converted to lowercase.
- Fixed: Increased the Twitter message from the old 140 to the new 280 limit
- Updated: Updated Codebird 3.2.0b1 to 4.0.0b1, and updated notice from PHP 5.5 required to PHP 7.1 required.
- Fixed: Removed base64_decoded iframe, that was causing malware notices on some web hosts
- Added: Created a new tab called Diagnostics, which provides a way for people with a problem to give us the info we need to solve their support requests
- Fixed: Verified WordPress 5.1 compatibility
- Fixed: The link to the Settings in the plugin list went to the wrong version of the settings page
- Changed: Removed the Dashboard tab, as it was a waste of clicks and served no real purpose
- Added: Created Company info Gutenberg block
- Added: IndieDev Game Marketer block category
- Changed: Press Releases and Game Promo Materials now use Gutenberg by default (unless you’re using classic editor)
- Fixed: Got the custom post categories to show up in Gutenberg
- Fixed: Resolved a bunch of PHP notices
- Added: Custom Dashicon for the admin menu, custom icons for Gutenberg blocks
- Updated: Game Promos now publish and are publicly queryable
- Updated: Game Promos and Press Releases now optionally support featured images, comments, pingbacks, and trackbacks
- 8th beta release
- Changed: 4.8.0 support & minor texts edit regarding Greenlight (which was recently retired.)
- 7th beta release
- Fixed: Patched an issue where TinyMCE buttons were not functioning due to this plugin
- 6th beta release
- Fixed: Patched an incompatibility between WooCommerce and IndieDev Game Marketer
- Fixed: Disabled all IndieDev Game Marketer CSS and JS in the admin panel unless on the actual settings page
- Fixed: Attempted to solve an issue regarding /admin/class-indiedev-game-marketer-admin.php on line 1679 – Changed array initialization.
- Fixed: Removed externally hosted css file (google cdn) and instead included it with the plugin to reduce external domain calls
- 5th beta release
- Fixed: Patched a regression that caused multisite to fail on 1.0.3
- 4th beta release.
- Added: Each game platform can now have a URL associated with it. On the presskit, each platform with a provided URL will be hyperlinked to that URL.
- Fixed: Patched a problem where settings only created usable links when using the complete syntax, i.e. “http://” must preface the URL. You can omit or include the http or https without consequence.
- Fixed: Now you can enter the Company Facebook and Twitter URL settings in most manners and still get a usable link on presskits and in shortcodes.
- Fixed: Patched an issue where Greenlight URLs were not loading into the Edit Game form, causing them to be lost after editing games.
- Fixed: Corrected an issue where the Game Engine wasn’t saving and also wasn’t displaying on the presskit even when saved.
- Fixed: In Chrome on presskits, using the default CSS, multiple columns were spilling over. The CSS was updated and now seems to properly work on Chrome.
- 3rd beta release.
- Updated: There is now a .pot file in the /languages/ directory for i18n translations.
- 2nd beta release.
- Fixed: Added support for WordPress MultiSite installations, including Network Activation
- Added: Upgrading functionality added, including database versioning.
- Fixed: Removed several warnings
- Updated: readme.txt cleaned up a bit more
- Initial beta release.