A shortcode that includes other posts / pages with no nesting of the shortcode, to allow for multiple pages to call each other so that they display th
|Author:||mflynn, cngann, Clear_Code, bmcswee, flynndev (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.5|
|WordPress version tested:||4.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||18-02-2014|
|Total downloads:||5 519|
Click to start download
- Attempting to override server setting conflict with Mustache
- Updated Include to use new WP_Query Method of nested looping instead of cloning $wpdb
- Updated this to use my PluginFramework
- Adding Pugin Framework
- Fixed Tag Overriding Error
- Removing Banner
- Adding Grunt and SH Builder
- Adding Auto-Deploy Script
- Updated Compatibility
- Fixed Bug: Title remained constant across multiple includes. Thanks for the report and solution by: isundil.
- Removed comments that were basically notes from initial Development
- Fixed bug: Lack of support for custom post types.
- Fixed bug: Not working for posts. Thanks to stovesy for the code.
- Fixed bug: Multiple instance of the same include failing.
- Fix for sizable bug. Settings panel didn’t do anything… Now it does.
- Fix for 2.3 array bug
- Updated documentation to be displaying the correct information.
- Code Cleanup
- Addition of wrap attribute
- Addition of wrap_class attribute
- Addition of include_children shortcode
- Bugfix for site php error
- Added Full PHPdoc Documentation and Line-By-Line comments for what’s happening
- Added anchor tag
- Added Documentation
- Removed dependency on PHP 5.3+
- Determined correct “requires at least” version
- Added ‘hr’ Parameter
- Added changelog
- Added cngann as author
- First Check-In
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress