Improve page permalinks by adding ".html" for final pages
|Author:||Seebz (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.0|
|WordPress version tested:||3.3.0|
|Added to WordPress repository:||07-07-2010|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||4 329|
Click to start download
Improve Page Permalinks.
This plugin just adds .html to the permalink pages when needed.
An option can prevent this action for specific pages.
Not tested yet with all previous 3.0 WordPress version
Tests OK with the following plugins
- Fix for WordPress 3.3
- Consider pages with pagination (using <!–nextpage–>) as a folder
- Feed comments work now (attachments should too)
- Better integration with custom permalink structure
- Now work only if custom permalink structure is used (don’t adds .html on ?p=123 permalinks)
- Added a better description.
- First public version.