The Iki Toolkit extends functionality of Iki Themes, providing custom post types and more.
|Author:||Ivan Vlatkovic (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0.1|
|WordPress version tested:||5.1.10|
|Added to WordPress repository:||02-03-2017|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||1 221|
Click to start download
Iki Toolkit provides support for portfolio, team member and wonder grid custom post types.
What is this plugin and why do I need it?
This plugin provides extra functionality for Iki Themes. It provides additionall custom post types that can be utilized by the theme.
- Add GDPR checkbox for contact form
- Add default portfolio post partial
- Update parsing logic for external service content
- Optionally deffer loading of some scripts
- Refactor full screen panel admin options
- Switch sharing links from http to https protocol
- Optimize grid generation
- Compatibility with WordprePress 5
- Optimize asset grid partials
- Featured posts – add text above main title
- Clean up hero section partials and add more code comments
- Implement hero section component and template loading logic
- Add “recent posts with thumbnails” widget
- Refactor grid classes
- Refactor css and update version
- Remove 500px API
- Refactor breadcrumbs functionality
- Update plugin tags
- Change team member slug
- Change admin options text
- Change external service error handling
- Optimize grid creation
- Refactor grid placement
- Refactor External service callbacks
- Refactor Grid post type code
- Remove unnecessary code
- Optimize images
- Optimize loading of CSS files
- Optimize loading of JS files
- Correct error with required files
- Compatability with WordPress 4.4.8
- Initial Version.