IDX Broker Plugin for Designers and REALTORS®
|Author:||IDX, LLC (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:|
|WordPress version tested:||3.5.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||17-05-2010|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||20 857|
Click to start download
Powerful, IDX search tools for REALTORS® and IDX Developers.
- Fully indexable custom domain feature. Subdomains are just as indexable as subfolders on your website, Just ask Google.
- You will convert more sales with a professionally hosted IDX solution that supports your website content with the tools that you need to compete.
- We will never post a 301 redirect or any redirect on a live listing page. Ever. All IDX hosted pages are indexable and can be displayed on your own custom subdomain if you are worried about losing "credit" for the content.
- Includes custom links with unlimited keyword capabilities. IDX Broker doesn't restrict you to use the same results URL keywords as every other Agent or Broker using that Plugin. Create unique content around your IDX pages for better SEO!
- Works with all the major premium real estate themes and the majority of free themes as well.
- One click update. The IDX Broker Original Plugin will automatically pull in your custom IDX links.
- IDX Broker lets you easily add quick search, featured showcase, slideshows, lead logins, lead signup, custom links, and several more Widgets to your sidebar. Simply drag and drop!
- Copy and paste IDX Broker Widget script into any page or post in order to feature certain listings, areas, etc.
- Post to Facebook, Pinterest and more - from any details page. Share your listings or let others share and use ShareThis to track results.
- Install an mobile search icon onto your visitors' iOS mobile device when they download the iPhone/iPad App.
- Excellent Support. Just view some of our testimonials.
Integrated IDX Examples
View WordPress examples. These clients have chosen to purchase their site from an Approved Reseller/Designer, or they have built their own WordPress site.
This plugin is very simple.
- Enter your client ID, subdomain, and password and this information will be stored by the plugin. The plugin will use these credentials to keep your custom link information up-to-date.
- Click a default page name (map search, basic search, etc.), save, and the plugin will add those pages to your navigation.
- Build a custom neighborhood or other link in IDX Broker. Open your plugin admin screen and all of your links will automatically appear. Check the neighborhood pages that you wish to add.
This IDX plugin is supported by MLS/IDX feeds. This means that your MLS governs the IDX results and details page display and disclaimers. IDX, LLC manages all the necessary MLS paperwork. IDX Broker will automatically display the correct MLS/IDX disclaimers to ensure compliance with the MLS(s) & Board(s) that provides you with your IDX feed.