Hyper Cache Extended is flexible and easy to configure cache system for WordPress. It's aim is to work on any installation.
|Author:||Martin Lazarov (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.5|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.5|
|Added to WordPress repository:||08-11-2010|
|Total downloads:||68 936|
|Active installs:||3 000+|
Click to start download
- Put the plugin folder into [wordpress_dir]/wp-content/plugins/
- Go into the WordPress admin interface and activate the plugin
- Add define(“WP_CACHE”,true); to wp-config.php just after the define(“WPLANG”, …);.
- Optional: go to the options page and configure the plugin
Before upgrade DEACTIVATE the plugin and then ACTIVATE and RECONFIGURE!
How can I submit a bug?
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org – it’s the quickest way to have it fixed. You can post to the WordPress forum too but I read it rarely.
What is Max Server Load Average?
Server load is above
Max server load average then the plugin will serve only cached version and will not try to create new cache file until the server load is bellow
Max server load average value.
You can read more about this in bulgarian
Is it possible to exclude caching on certain pages with Hyper Cache Extended
Yes! You can use
URI to reject text box to enter URL’s that will not be cached!
Use with caution – not allowing HCE to cache can lead to slow WordPres experience
Do do the HCE has option to automatically delete the expired cache?
You can click on “Enable” for “Cleaning process” – “Cleaning process – Enable/Disable auto purging of old files. Enable cleaning process to remove expired cache. This will free some space, but it’s better to keep this Disabled”.
- Adding smart home caching feature
- Adding screenshosts section
- Updating mobile user agents list (Thanks to Stoyan Stanev)
- Disabling cleanup process when server is above max load average
- Fixing wrong used reject config item
- A zero (or less) value means a cached page is valid forever
- Adding default (optimal) value for max load average
- Install instructions update
- Adding WP_CACHE check
- Adding HTTP_HOST to cache file name
- Fixing rejected urls bug (10x to Robert)
- Fixed conflict with zlib.output_compression and HCE deflate support
- Fixing “Max server load average” config description (10x to scoobydoo)
- Fixed cached pages timeout bug
- Added advanced-cache.php version check
- New cache directory outside of Hyper Cache Extended plugin home directory. Now cache files will NOT be removed when upgrading Hyper Cache Extended.
- Fixed bug which causes incorect is_feed check
- Now hyper cache extended uses only advanced-cache.php config (config is replaces when upgrading)
- Updated warning message
- Added warning to inform when server load goest over “Max server load average” config option
- Short tag Bugfixes (10x to joanne123)