This plugin can payment using PAY.JP
|Author:||Takashi Hosoya (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.5|
|WordPress version tested:||5.7.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||03-09-2019|
Click to start download
What is kintone?
It is a cloud service that can make the business applications with non-programming provided by Cybozu.
Collaborate with team members and partners via apps and workspaces.
- Information in Japanese : https://kintone.cybozu.com/jp/
- Information in English: https://www.kintone.com/
What is PAY.JP?
PAY.JP is a suite of payment APIs in Japan.
Answer to foo bar dilemma.
Release Date: Jun 8th, 2021
- [Added] Added support for retrieving Pay.jp’s settlement processing date.
- [Added] Remove unwanted strings such as commas and yen from the payment amount.
- [Fixed] A problem with the radio button as an element in the amount form.
- [Remove] the webhook waiting process in Pro version
- [Remove] filter hook of “set_update_key_for_kintone” in Pro version
- Changed to be updated from release assets.
- Add auto update for PRO.
- Fixed a bug that caused payment to be made to Pay.jp even if there was a validation error in Contact form 7.
- Fix Undefined index: kintone-enabled.
- Change all of Class name.
- Change the order of displayeds tabs.
- Fix Validation check was executed even when HT PAY.JP for kintone was disabled.
- Add Youtube on readme.txt.
- Add banner and icon of Plugin.
- Change readme.txt.
- Fix typo.
- First Release