Allows the website owner to track the number of published comments on their blog over time.
|Author:||TruthMedia Internet Group (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.3.2|
|WordPress version tested:||2.9.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||07-01-2010|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||1 480|
Click to start download
The Historical Comment Count plugin is a small WordPress plugin designed to allow the website administrator to quickly keep track of the number of published blog comments over time. It tracks the published comments and tallies them month by month.
It also allows the website administrator to drill down to the day-to-day level in a given month to see how many comments have been made and which posts have been the most popular.
For support, contact us through the comments of the release matching the version you are using.
- View number of comments by month/day
- View most commented posts from a given month/day
- Read comments from a given month/day
For more information about this plugin, visit the plugin homepage at: http://www.truthmedia.com/wordpress/historical-comment-count/
- Enabled reporting total number of comments by day in a given month.
- Enabled listing of most popular posts for a given month or day.
- Enabled reading of all comments for a given month or day.
- Added pagination to allow browsing back through historical comment numbers.
- Minor layout touch-ups.
- Fixed minor bug preventing the plugin from working on sites with alternate table prefixes.
- Initial release of the plugin after in-house development, testing and use.