With HERE Maps you can easily add places and addresses into your WordPress posts or pages.
|Author:||HERE (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.8|
|WordPress version tested:||4.2.10|
|Added to WordPress repository:||14-12-2014|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||3 845|
Click to start download
Set map type
Customize your map
Create custom area
Add pin to map
HERE Maps button in Upload/Insert section of Add New Post
Place search with suggestion list & Search results
- Security fix: Prevent special characters to be injected in the URL for the og:url property
- Fix: Plugin won’t work correctly with HTTPS (including backward compatibility with old plugin)
- Fix: map shouldn’t be automatically center if map has only one marker
- Fix: missing info about new version (1.2.2)
- Fix: Wrong if condition in “Center view port” function
- Fix: Function “Center view port” called with empty lists returned invalid points
- Fix: Notice messages from PHP in Debug mode
- Feature: custom graphics for markers
- Feature: custom area
- Feature: new themes for marker information
- Feature: simplified map type menu
- Restore pixel ratio for HI-DPI devices
- Fix: Too small graphics for HI-DPI devices
- Fix: Removed fullscreen button in unsupported browsers
- Lower pixel ratio for HI-DPI devices
- Fix: height parameter doesn’t work (backward compatible)
- Added some coments for default API configuration
- Bugfix: using wordpress functions for attach assets
- Bugfix: removed short array syntax
- Remove depenencies ‘wp-load’ inside plugin code.
- Refactoring php code, remove useless files from package.
- Bugfix: escape HTML entity in description and title of marker
- Bugfix: change language labels (en_US)
- Bugfix: if website uses language which not supported then plugin will use english package
- Initial release. New features and new design.