Easily add your Hello Bar to your WordPress blog with the official Hello Bar for WordPress plugin.
|Author:||hellobar (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.9.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.4.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||07-01-2011|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||58 187|
|Active installs:||6 000+|
Click to start download
The best place for getting your questions answered is via our Get Satisfaction support forum.
- Upload the
hellobarfolder and all its contents to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Paste your Hello Bar snippet from HelloBar.com into the text area and click save!
Where do I get the Hello Bar code for this plugin?
You can get your own Hello Bar account from HelloBar.com for free.
Once you have your account, create a Hello Bar and simply paste your code into the plugin’s text area.
Should I load my Hello Bar in the header or the footer of my WordPress site?
This depends on your site. We recommend loading the script in the footer but if your page takes very long to load, the header might be a better location.
- Updated contributors list.
- Bumped Tested up to version.
- Updated which action we hook into when “header” deployment is chosen to fix dual deployment script bug.
- Modified the way that options are called to accommodate better for future iterations of this plugin.
- Initial beta test release.
- Provides a simple interface for adding a Hello Bar snippet to your site.