Easily add your Hello Bar to your WordPress blog with the official Hello Bar for WordPress plugin.
|Author:||hellobar (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.9.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||07-01-2011|
|Total downloads:||67 183|
|Active installs:||6 000+|
Click to start download
The best place for getting your questions answered is our Support Area.
- Install the Hello Bar plugin either via the WordPress.org plugin repository or by uploading the files to your server.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Paste your Hello Bar site snippet from HelloBar.com into the text area and click save!
Where do I get the Hello Bar code for this plugin?
You can get your own Hello Bar account from HelloBar.com for free.
Once you have your account, create a bar or popup at HelloBar.com and then you’ll receive a small piece of code called a site snippet that you can copy and paste into this widget.
- API Code bug fixed (during saving API key)
- fixed jetpack WordPress
- now user only add api key instead of adding js script tag
- Interface improvement.
- Compatible to latest WP.
- Bug fixed and improvement
- Updated contributors list.
- Bumped Tested up to version.
- Updated which action we hook into when “header” deployment is chosen to fix dual deployment script bug.
- Modified the way that options are called to accommodate better for future iterations of this plugin.
- Initial beta test release.
- Provides a simple interface for adding a Hello Bar snippet to your site.