This plugin allows you to assign a theme to a specific category.
|Author:||Luke Rumley / Mike Lopez (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.9|
|WordPress version tested:||3.3.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||23-06-2011|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||7 732|
Click to start download
This plugin allows you to assign a theme to a specific category. It is actually @MikeLopez's code, I just tweaked it to work on WordPress 3+.
This version adds child theme capability, and the ability to assign a theme to a new category as it is created. It also ignores pages and the home page, so the current theme is applied there.
- Tested in WP 3.2-3.3.2
- Adds child theme capability
- Adds the ability to assign a theme to a new category as it is created
- Now ignores pages and the home page, so the current theme is applied there
- Added plugin banner image 🙂
- Slightly modified by Luke Rumley (@lukerumley) to work in WordPress 3+
- Coded by Mike Lopez