GSpeech is a text to speech solution which uses Google Translate and allows to listen any selected text on your site!
|Author:||Creative-Solutions (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.5|
|WordPress version tested:||4.8.0|
|Added to WordPress repository:||18-02-2013|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||20 936|
|Active installs:||1 000+|
Click to start download
- Unzip files.
- Upload the entire gspeech folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- You will find ‘GSpeech’ menu in your WordPress admin panel.
- Configure settings to your needs.
- Have fun!
V 2.7.1 – 26/06/2017 =
* Style corrections.
V 2.7.0 – 12/10/2016 =
* Fixed bug!
V 2.0.1 – 14/08/2015
- Fixed issue with no-audio!