Best Responsive Logo Slider to display partners, clients or sponsor's Logo.
|Author:||Golam Samdani (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.5|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||30-03-2015|
|Total downloads:||100 020|
|Active installs:||10 000+|
Click to start download
GS Logo Slider output on pages/post after adding shortcode [gs_logo] This shortcode will output partners, clients or sponsors Logo excluding company name.
GS Logo Slider output on pages/post after adding shortcode [gs_logo title="yes"] This shortcode will output partners, clients or sponsors Logo including company name.
GS Logo Slider's output on hover state to control next / previous logo.
GS Logos > Add New Logo. Then add Company Name, Company Logo, Company URL, Logo Categories
GS Logos > All Logos. View all Logos at a glance.
GS Logos > Logo Settings > General Settings (Available only at PRO version)
GS Logos > Logo Settings > Control Settings (Available only at PRO version)
GS Logos > Logo Settings > Style Settings (Available only at PRO version)
GS Logo Slider live!
How do I add new Logo?
Logo post type will show below POSTS. To add new logo, go to GS Logos > Add New, then add Logo company name at Title, Add logo Image & URL with http:// then Finally Publish.
What will be logo image dimension?
Default image size set to 200px X 200px.
How to use shortcode inside page templates?
WordPress has a great function, do_shortcode(), that will allow you to use shortcodes inside your theme files. For example, to output Logos in a Theme file, you would do this:
<?php echo do_shortcode('[gs_logo]'); ?>
- Activation redirects added
- Coupon Code added
- Help & Usage info added
- Code Improved
- Fixed Text Domain
- Added Review system
- Shortcode attribute – order is now dynamic, previouly it was fixed to DESC
- Shortcode attribute – orderby is now dynamic to ID / title / modified / rand, previouly it was fixed to date.
- Disabled Logo Archive Page
- Excluded Logos from search results
- Fixed query issue for WP 4.4
- Domain name changed & fixed all urls
- Donate link added
- Css fixed
- Documentation Added
- Added Demo & Doc links
- Logo size changed to 200px X 200px
- By default title is not visible now
- Added different screenshots
- Added PRO features info
- Docs link added at sidebar
- Added Descending logo order
- Increased 20 number of logos to display
- Initial release