This is a plugin that extends WooCommerce with a Green.Money eCheck payment gateway option that can be used to process payment. When enabled
|Author:||Green Payment Processing (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:|
|WordPress version tested:||5.7.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||25-06-2018|
|Total downloads:||10 229|
Click to start download
This is a plugin that extends WooCommerce with a GreenPay(tm) payment gateway option that can be used to process payment. When enabled
a GreenPay(tm) payment option is displayed on checkout giving users the ability to pay via a GreenPay(tm) eCheck that will be processed by the GreenPay(tm) system.
Installation documents: https://www.green.money/woo
Email email@example.com with a subject of “API Credentials” and give a brief explanation of your needs and a representative will get back to you with API URL and password.
- Added support for merchants that are setup to require Verde(tm) on checkout
- Corrected a bug that was duplicating adminstrative notifications on the Orders screen
- Performed a full system compatibility test with WooCommerce 5.0.0 and WordPress 5.6.1
- Another update the the CSS to bring our Bank Login section back to intended styling
- Updated CSS to fix a styling bug affecting shipping and payment methods on checkout
- Switching back to the intended improvements from 2.1.4
- Improved the user experience when using our Bank Login Widget that addresses confusion some users were having
- Fixed unforseen issues with user experience upgrade and made further improvements
- Reverting back to 2.1.3 effectively as there were unforseen issues with 2.1.4
- Updated user experience when using our Bank Login Widget to address confusion that some users were having
- Corrected a typo in our bank login widget
- Added support for Live and Test API keys that can emulate a testing environment without needing access to our Sandbox system. Contact Green customer service firstname.lastname@example.org with subject of “Test API Credentials” with any questions!
- Did a full support test for WC 4.5.2 and WP 5.5.1
- Increased security!
- Fixed a few bugs affecting refunds, overrides, and status updates
- Did a full compatibility testing with WC 4.3.0 and WP 5.4.2
- Added a new API URL field into the settings menu to specify the URL to use for REST API calls
- GreenPay(tm) now automatically attempts to cancel the transaction in Green if the customer cancelled the order on their end
- Updated the emails that get sent out to use get_order_number to conform with order manager plugins
- Added a priority ranking to order statuses that is checked before GreenPay(tm) will automatically update the order status, which was requested by many of our users
- Did a full compatibility testing with WC 4.1.0 and WP 5.4.1
- Updated the order note that gets created from specific status update results to avoid confusion
- Fixed the Order Status Update feature to return the correct order status
- Added new features to our debug log and error catching to help troubleshoot in the future
- Fixed the double new order notification so now only 1 new order email should be sent and updated the order note that is created
- Tested with WooCommerce 3.9.1 and updating to show compatibility
- Stopped the plugin from reducing order stock as this was conflicting with WooCommerce order stock controls
- Tested compatibility with WooCommerce version 3.8.1
- Corrected a log message
- Removed the enable/disable checkbox from the settings to further conform to WordPress standards. If you wish to disable the plugin, do so from the Plugins menu in WordPress dashboard
- Squashing a tiny php bug
- Fixed bug that was validating routing numbers incorrectly
- Overhauled the plugin to follow WooCommerce order status standard
- Added support for WooCommerce REST API that allows live order updates
- Added support for Verde tokenization service
- Installation docs: https://www.green.money/woo
- Changed how the order amount is pulled from the order to stop a very rare bug from creating orders with incorrect amounts
- Added support for multi-site installations
- Added a more descriptive order note when the check is accepted and created in Green Payment Processing
*Fixed an error related to the settings page URL
*Updated “Tested up to” and “WC tested up to” values
*Tiny order status change and testing for new WordPress version
*Rebranded the plugin to GreenPay(tm) by Green Payment Processing
*Fixed issue that wasnt allowing some users to activate the plugin
*Fixed an issue with testing Client_ID and API Password was always returning false for some users.
*Added another error message on check creation failure that can help with debugging some network issues
*Fixed order refunds incorrectly showing a full refund when only a partial refund was done
*Fixed php notice affecting some users
*Fixed bug where order stock was reduced incorrectly
*Fixed description error having an extra period when it shouldnt
*Added better error reporting
*Small bug fix
*Fixed issue where saved title was not showing correctly on checkout
- Split the settings code away from everything else to make development easier.
- Reduced the total number of files the plugin is using and eliminated redundant code.
- Added the option to choose between two verification modes.
- Legacy mode: everything functions as it always has. If Risky/Bad checks are entered, they will fail and be deleted from the Green Payment Processing system.
- Permissive mode: If Risky/Bad checks are entered, and permissive mode has been activated via the options menu, they will be marked ‘On-Hold’ and can be manually overridden using the order actions dropdown.
- Added Status Update All button to WooCommerce Orders page that will get a status update for all orders using GreenPay(tm) by Green Payment Processing.
- Added GreenPay(tm) Status Update custom order action when viewing an individual order which will return a status update on any order using the GreenPay(tm) by Green Payment Processing.
- Created a proper options/settings page for this plugin accessible via the WordPress dashboard left panel.
- Random bug fixes
- Launch version that creates a GreenPay(tm) by Green Payment Processing for use upon checkout.