Manage Gravity Forms on the command line.
|Author:||Rocketgenius (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.2|
|WordPress version tested:||4.8.3|
|Added to WordPress repository:||24-05-2016|
|Total downloads:||14 955|
|Active installs:||2 000+|
Click to start download
- Download the zipped file.
- Extract and upload the contents of the folder to /wp-contents/plugins/ folder
- Go to the Plugin management page of WordPress admin section and enable the ‘Gravity Forms CLI’ plugin
- Added the wp gf license command.
- Fixed an issue with updating forms from an export file.
- Added the –file arg to the wp gf form update command to allow forms to be updated from an export file.
- Fixed a fatal error when using the install command.
- Added the wp gf form notification command.
- Added the wp gf entry notification command.
- Added the wp version command.
- Added the wp update command.
- Updated the install and update commands to download the latest hotfix version by default.
- Fixed an issue with wp gf form export where the form ID is ignored.
- Updated the install command to pass the –force value to the setup command.
- Updated the output when forcing the setup.
- Added the wp gf setup command
- Fixed an issue with the install command where the database was not setup until visiting the WP dashboard.
- Updated the WP-CLI requirement to 1.0+
- Added support for the WP-CLI package index.
- Fixed entry export.
- All new!