|Author:||Joan Piedra (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0|
|WordPress version tested:||3.4.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||03-02-2012|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||25 922|
|Active installs:||10 000+|
Click to start download
You can find the source code at the GitHub repository, forks and pull requests are welcomed. http://github.com/neojp/gravity-forms-placeholders/
- Upload all files to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in the WordPress Admin Panel
- Add the CSS class
gplaceholderto text fields or textareas as needed, you can also add it to the form itself to enable this feature to all fields within it.
- Fix IE7 member not found error
- Rename variable url to jquery_placeholder_url
- Rename gf.placeholders.js.php to gf.placeholders.js
- Append a jquery.placeholder.js url as a js variable on the tag instead of using php on gf.placeholders.js.php – improves performance by using static files
- Always request a cached version of jquery.placeholder-1.0.1.js
- Remove Modernizr support, use our simpler conditional – js performance improvement
- Improved input and textarea filtering, added support for new HTML5 input types, eg. email, url, tel
- Initial version.