Custom controls for Elementor Page Builder.
|Author:||Zulfikar Nore (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.6|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.4|
|Added to WordPress repository:||11-01-2018|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||120 235|
|Active installs:||30 000+|
Click to start download
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Visit Elementor > Granular Controls to access the settings – other settings are accessible via the Editor and set on per page/section/column basis.
I’ve switched Particles on and they overlay my content, how can I fix this?
To resolve this any widgets placed in the section will need a higher z-index – Go to the Advanced tab of each widget and set the z-index to 1 & save
I can no longer see the controls for Parallax and/or Particles, Why?
In order to avoid scripts being loaded on sites that are not using these options a setting control has been added where they can be switched on and off as needed – See Elementor > Granular Controls > Editor Options.
I do not see the Exit Bar in the Editor, how do I get access to it?
You can enable or disable the bar via the settings page – Visit Elementor > Granular Controls > Editor Options to activate it.
When I turn on the Admin Dashboard Page I loose my admin widgets too, what’s wrong?
As the admin page is being modified this may happen on some sites but the widgets are not lost – simply click on the screen options and turn them on again.
- NEW: Added option to set custom text for the live view button.
- NEW: Added option to exit to main site for the Exit Strategy button.
- TWEAK: Both text fields for the Exit & Live view fields can be left empty to only show the Icons.
- TWEAK: CSS adjustments to accommodate the above changes.
- TWEAK: Adjusted color contrast on the Typography popover to make texts more legible.
- TWEAK: Adjusted Publish button color for the new Conditional Popup introduced in Elementor v2.
- TWEAKS: Minor code and CSS tweaks for better visibility on certain elements.
- TWEAK: Changed plugin textdoman to match the plugin slug in order to resolve the WordPress/GlotPress translation issue.
- NEW: Added option to change the name of the Exit Point button to reflect the choice made for the exit point.
- FIX: Safari issue with the Editor Bar not showing.
- TWEAKS: CSS adjustments on editor skins for better focus & visibility.
- TWEAK: Editor Bar now remembers the last dragged to position
- TWEAK: Changed Editor Bar’s snapMode and containment to be inside the preview iframe – this avoids the bar being dragged out of the window and/or over the side panel.
- TWEAK: Added additional exit points + option to set the target of the exit i.e same or new tab.
- TWEAK: Parallax now has additional controls.
- Minor code adjustments and tweaks
- NEW: Added option to enable a custom Editor Bar that includes the Exit to Dashboard button as well as the View the live page. The bar is draggable and therefore can be moved anywhere on the screen.
- TWEAK: Escalated capability so that only administrators have access to the settings page.
- TWEAK: Added settings options to turn on/off the Parallax & Particles in order to avoid loading the scripts when these are not being used.
- TWEAKS: Minor adjustments to CSS rules in the skin files as well as some code clean up
- NEW: Added Parallax option to Sections – Editor > Section > Style > Background & switch parallax on.
- NEW: Added Particles option to Sections – Editor > Section > Style > Background – switch particles on & configure as needed.
- NEW: Added option to select an Elementor Library Template as the Admin Dashboard Welcome page – Elementor > Granular Controls > Advanced & configure the options. Initial implementation!
- Initial release