Allows the user to create and insert a Google Chart.
|Author:||Brock Angelo (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.1.0|
|WordPress version tested:||2.7.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||01-06-2009|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||6 766|
Click to start download
Creating charts has never been easier. Heck, you'd almost call it fun.
This plugin allows the user to create and insert a Google Chart in just a few short clicks. Check out the working online demo to see for yourself.
Having fun with the charts
Insert the data you'd like to graph...
You can now insert data labels, axis labels, etc. 🙂
The top of the options page shows you a sample graph.
Do I need to know anything about the Google Chart API to use this?
Do I need to register with Google and create something like a Deveoplor API Key or something else I don’t understand?
Is this easy enough that I can use it?
What do I do after installing it?
Simply click the buttons and create the chart you like. Version 1.0.3 allows you to insert titles, labels, and customize the colors to your liking. After you get the chart looking the way you want it, select the link, copy, and paste into a widget, post, page, e-mail, etc.
- Dynamically updated charts are getting closer. You’ll be able to create charts for things like “Today’s Visitors were from these continents”. Pretty dang shlick.
- Add button on the write post screen. (for write/edit and posts/pages)
- Save charts to a table so that you can insert “favorite charts”
- Create “Chart Groups” so that you can easily change the appearance of charts across your site.
- Version 1.0.4: Added Data Point Labels and Axis Labels for Line & Bar Charts.
- Version 1.0.3: Added chart title, background color, labels, data color. IE does not look good. I promise I’ll work on that. Try Firefox for best results.
- Version 1.0.2: General scrambling associated with an unplanned beta release.
- Version 1.0.1: I accidentally release this to the public before it was ready, so I decided to go ahead and release what I have now. I’m actively developing this, so please leave feedback.
- Version 1.0: Very basic version. My goal is to get this thing off the ground as soon as possible.