This plugin will display Google Analytics data and statistics into Admin Dashboard.
|Author:||Alin Marcu (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.5|
|WordPress version tested:||4.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||12-03-2013|
|Total downloads:||8 417 069|
|Active installs:||1 000 000+|
Click to start download
Google Analytics Dashboard for WP Blue Color
Google Analytics Dashboard for WP Real-Time
Google Analytics Dashboard for WP reports per Posts/Pages
Google Analytics Dashboard for WP Geo Map
Google Analytics Dashboard for WP Top Pages, Top Referrers and Top Searches
Google Analytics Dashboard for WP Traffic Overview
Google Analytics Dashboard for WP statistics per page on Frontend
Google Analytics Dashboard for WP cities on region map
Google Analytics Dashboard for WP Widget
- Upload the full google-analytics-dashboard-for-wp directory into your wp-content/plugins directory.
- In WordPress select Plugins from your sidebar menu and activate the Google Analytics Dashboard for WP plugin.
- Open the plugin configuration page, which is located under Google Analytics menu.
- Authorize the plugin to connect to Google Analytics using the Authorize Plugin button.
- Go back to the plugin configuration page, which is located under Google Analytics menu to update/set your settings.
- Go to Google Analytics -> Tracking Code to configure/enable/disable tracking.
Do I have to insert the Google Analytics tracking code manually?
No, once the plugin is authorized and a default domain is selected the Google Analytics tracking code is automatically inserted in all webpages.
Some settings are missing in the video tutorial
We are constantly improving Google Analytics Dashboard for WP, sometimes the video tutorial may be a little outdated.
How can I suggest a new feature, contribute or report a bug?
You can submit pull requests, feature requests and bug reports on our GitHub repository.
Documentation, Tutorials and FAQ
For documentation, tutorials, FAQ and videos check out: Google Analytics Dashboard for WP documentation.
- use site_url() to find the main domain name
- display the page load time in seconds with two decimals
- add custom categories, custom actions, and custom labels support for events tracking using data-ga-* attributes; props by Timo Schneider
- display the update notice only on automatic updates
- Bug Fixes:
- prevent the default action of the click event to be triggered if the anchor click event was already prevented by other scripts
- Bug Fixes:
- filedsObject is missing for the create command
- display the last accessed report instead of the default one
- Release notes: GADWP 5.0
- complete redesign of the tracking component
- AdSense Linking feature was removed since the new linking procedure does not require a special code anymore
- dropping support for Classic Analytics (ga.js) since all properties were transferred to Universal Analytics
- multiple improvements for events tracking accuracy
- ability to switch between sessions, users and pageviews metrics on reports like Location, Traffic, Searches
- the GAPI PHP Client was updated to v1.1.8
- New Features:
- ability to use Google Tag Manager instead of Google Analytics tracking
- added Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) support for Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager tracking
- users can now switch the position of the tracking codes from head to body through options
- option to load Ecommerce or Enhanced Ecommerce plug-ins for analytics.js
- option to select the placement of the tracking code (head or footer)
- events tracking for form submit actions
- events tracking for telephone calls
- events tracking for page scrolling depth
- full support for experiments with Optimize
The full changelog is available here.