This plugin will display Google Analytics data and statistics into Admin Dashboard.
|Author:||Alin Marcu (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.5|
|WordPress version tested:||4.7.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||12-03-2013|
|Total downloads:||7 059 031|
|Active installs:||900 000+|
Click to start download
Google Analytics Dashboard for WP Blue Color
Google Analytics Dashboard for WP Real-Time
Google Analytics Dashboard for WP reports per Posts/Pages
Google Analytics Dashboard for WP Geo Map
Google Analytics Dashboard for WP Top Pages, Top Referrers and Top Searches
Google Analytics Dashboard for WP Traffic Overview
Google Analytics Dashboard for WP statistics per page on Frontend
Google Analytics Dashboard for WP cities on region map
Google Analytics Dashboard for WP Widget
Do I have to insert the Google Analytics tracking code manually?
No, once the plugin is authorized and a default domain is selected the Google Analytics tracking code is automatically inserted in all webpages.
Some settings are missing in the video tutorial
We are constantly improving Google Analytics Dashboard for WP, sometimes the video tutorial may be a little outdated.
How can I suggest a new feature, contribute or report a bug?
You can submit pull requests, feature requests and bug reports on our GitHub repository.
Documentation, Tutorials and FAQ
For documentation, tutorials, FAQ and videos check out: Google Analytics Dashboard for WP documentation.
- switching sampling level to higher precision to increase the accuracy of reports
- enable anonymization for all hits instead of single hits to avoid false-positives from IP Anonymization checking tools
- introducing average time on page, average page load time, average exit rate, and average session duration metrics
- Bug Fixes:
- use Google Maps API key only if available
- fixes gadwp_sites_limit filter
- introducing the gadwp_curl_options filter to allow changes on CURL options for the Google_IO_Curl class, props by Alexandre Simard
- Bug Fixes:
- correction of some files with mixed endings, props by Edward Dekker
- only load the necessary resources for frontend widget
- always load analytics.js over SSL
- gadwp_backenditem_uri filter passes post ID as an additional variable
- option to use a Google Maps API key for the Locations report
- New Features:
- a new year-month dimension is now available, to allow further segmentation of the most successful publication years, by month; props by Antoine Girard
- a new 404 Errors report designed to analyze and easily identify the source of 404 errors
- Bug Fixes:
- switch to get_sites() while maintaining compatibility with older WP installs
- fix for multisite installs, Properties/Views Settings list was not properly displayed on PHP7
- prevent autoloading of reports' cache entries; props by Alex Bradaric
The full changelog is available here.