An image gallery and file repository plugin for WordPress. Perfect for users who want to curate image submissions from the public.
|Author:||Gabriel Mioni (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.8.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||18-10-2017|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Click to start download
Public Gallery screenshot-1.(png|jpg|jpeg|gif).
Ajax enabled image submission form screenshot-2.(png|jpg|jpeg|gif).
Admin Gallery screenshot-3.(png|jpg|jpeg|gif).
Edit Image screen screenshot-4.(png|jpg|jpeg|gif).
Trash Gallery screenshot-5.(png|jpg|jpeg|gif).
(Optional) GM Community Gallery Settings screenshot-6.(png|jpg|jpeg|gif).
Image message/reply screenshot-7.(png|jpg|jpeg|gif).
For instructions and use examples please see http://gabrielmioni.com/gm-community-gallery/
GM Community Gallery is hosted on WordPress. You can add it easily right from your WordPress installation’s admin panel.
- Login into your WordPress Admin page.
- Navigate to the ‘Plugins’ page and select ‘Add New.’
- Search for ‘GM Community Gallery.’ Install and activate.
- That’s it. You’re ready to start receiving and displaying images.
For manual installation:
- Upload the gm-community-gallery folder and its contents to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Besides downloading direct from WordPress, you can download or clone the GM Community Gallery from GhitHub.
That is it. Once the plugin is installed and your shortcodes are in place you are ready to start receiving and displaying images in your new gallery.
- Initial release!