Global BMI Calculator allows you to both calculate the BMI for grown ups and children and create a localized version for you language!
|Author:||helpstring (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0|
|WordPress version tested:||5.1.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||19-09-2012|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||5 626|
Click to start download
BMI Calculator settings in sidebar widget.
BMI Calculator settings page in admin panel.
Frontend view of adult without result.
Frontend view of adult with result.
Frontend view of child without result.
Frontend view of child with result.
How can I display the GBMI Calculator in a page?
You can add the shortcode [gbmicalc] in a page so that the GBMI calculator will be diplayed in that page.
How can I translate the Plugin?
- Download and install a translation tool like Poedit
- Go to the root directory of the plugin
- Open the “languages” folder
- Duplicate the file “GBMI-calc-xx_XX.pot”
- Rename the file and replace xx with your language code (http://www.gnu.org/software/gettext/manual/html_chapter/gettext_16.html#Language-Codes)
- Rename the file and replace XX with your country code (http://www.gnu.org/software/gettext/manual/html_chapter/gettext_16.html#Country-Codes)
- Open the renamed file with Poedit and translate the strings
- Save the file
- Upload the generated .mo file
- JS bugs fix
- Tested up to WordPress 5.1
- Tested up to WordPress 3.5
- Translation fixed
- Critical error fixed
- Fixed many bugs
- Initial Release