A great solution for institutions/organizations to easily organize their course materials,FAQs, Fatawa into Groups,Categories, Tabs & Accordions.
|Author:||Zishan Javaid (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.6|
|WordPress version tested:||4.0|
|Added to WordPress repository:||16-10-2014|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||1 096|
Click to start download
GI-Catalog is a convenient plugin for institutions providing online education. With this plugin they can easily organize their course materials into Groups (course), Categories & Sub-categories (chapters/sections) and further organize it into Tabs and Accordions. It is also a convenient tool for organizations providing support services to their customers with FAQs. They can organize their FAQs into Accordions which makes it easier for the customers to search through the FAQs. For religious institutions, it's also useful for them to create a Fatawa catalog and organize into Accordions with search facility, so user can search easily through entire catalog of Fatawa.
This plugin is a family product of our E-Learning suite after media library plugin GI-Media Library (http://www.glareofislam.com/softwares/gimedialibrary.html) which is basically used to create lecture and course library in a tabular form.
Following are the complete list of features:
- Organize into Groups, Categories, Sub-categories, Tabs and Accordions.
- Search through entire Group or Category. Search feature will currently only search inside Accordions within Group/Category which is useful for FAQs and Fatawa database.
- Possibility to easily manage styles with CSS classes and make text direction to LTR/RTL for Groups, Categories, Sub-Categories, Tabs and Accordions.
- Possibility to share particular Accordion and it's contents to Facebook and Email. Useful for sharing FAQs, fatawa and specific course lecture/material.
- Shortcode button on text editor in Page/Post for easily selecting the catalog to display on Page/Post with different options like Show/Hide Pagination, Show/Hide Search bar, No. of Accordions per page (useful to limit the FAQs/Fatawa per page), Hide tab header in case there is single tab in category.
- Ability to use built-in WordPress Audio player with shortcode url_to_file to play mp3, m4a, ogg, wav, wma audio files.
Note: PHP version of at least 5.4 is highly recommended for this plugin.
Please visit the plugin website at http://www.glareofislam.com/softwares/gicatalog.html for more information.
Supporting future development
If you like the GI-Catalog plugin, please rate and review it here in the WordPress Plugin Directory, support it with your donation. Thank you!