This plugin enables you to use the GoUrl.io payment gateway and accept bitcoin and other altcoins directly on your Gravity Forms powered custom forms …
|Author:||WP Gateways (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||5.0|
|Added to WordPress repository:||02-06-2018|
Click to start download
- Install the core GoUrl.io plugin from this link.
- Register on GoUrl.io, create payment boxes for each cryptocurrency you want to charge in and finish setting up the GoUrl Plugin settings as mentioned (sections 1 and 2) under the installation instructions on their plugin page.
gravityforms-gourlfolder/directory to the
- Activate the plugin (WordPress -> Plugins).
- Go to the Gravity Forms settings page (WordPress -> Forms -> Settings) and set the forms currency to a cryptocurrency if you so wish. This is optional and if you choose to leave it as a fiat currency like USD, the plugin will automatically do the conversion for you.
- Now go to the forms page (WordPress -> Forms) and create/edit a form.
- Now from under the “Form Settings” drop down menu above the form editor, select “GoUrl (BTC/Alts)” and click on “Add New”.
- Select “Products and Services” as your transaction type, configure the payment box settings and select the field to pick the amount from.
- Click on “Update Settings”. That’s it!
- You can use 500 free Speedcoins or Dogecoins for testing. URL: https://speedcoin.org/info/free_coins/Free_Speedcoins.html
You are ready to accept crypto payments using the GoUrl payment gateway now connected to Gravity Forms.
- Added exchange rate multiplier option
- Fixed default user setting
- Initial release version