This plugin integrates the Genesis Framework from Studiopress with the Woothemes Sensei plugin.
|Author:||Christoph Herr (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.4|
|Added to WordPress repository:||13-10-2015|
|Total downloads:||1 684|
Click to start download
- Upload the entire
Genesis-Connect-for-Woothemes-Senseifolder to your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Alternatively, you can
- Click on ‘Add new’ in the ‘Plugins’ menu
- Type (or copy and paste) the name of this plugin into the search box
- Click on ‘Install Now’
Does this work with any WordPress theme?
No. This plugin only works with the Genesis Framework and its child themes.
Does this work with any Genesis child theme?
Yes and no. Technically, it does.
However, depending on other factors such as the individual theme’s styling and layout, the output may be unexpected, and require some tweaking.
Case in point, if the full-width layout is selected in the Genesis settings, lessons, course and question posts are showing a sidebar underneath the main content.
Version 1.1.0 forced a content-sidebar layout on single course, lesson and questions.
Since Version 1.2.0 the Genesis Layout options can be used to alter the appearance.
Are there any settings?
You simply activate the plugin and the necessary wrappers are inserted into your Genesis child theme.
Since version 1.2.0, you can choose the layouts of your courses, lessons, questions and modules with the Genesis Layout options.
How can I change how the plugin works?
There are no settings and no settings screen. You would have to change the code directly in the source.
- Adds Genesis Layout options to course, lesson, and question posts and archives and the module taxonomy.
- Previously forced content-sidebar layout can be overwritten by the Genesis Layout options.
- Updates Readme.
- More modular code structure.
- Better Code Standards.
- Removes unnecessary code.
- Updates Readme Urls.
- Adds check to only activate if Woothemes Sensei is already active.
- Forces a content-sidebar layout on single course, lesson and question posts.
To change this behaviour add
remove_action( 'genesis_meta', 'gcfws_force_content_sidebar_layout' );to your functions.php.
- After Woothemes Sensei changed their code base dramatically in the 1.9 update,
the previous method of removing the sensei wrappers started to throw error messages.
This update introduces a version check to use the appropriate array for removing the sensei wrappers.
- Corrected oversight in the original code. First closing tag should be
see: [Cobalt Apps Forum] (http://cobaltapps.com/forum/forum/main-category/main-forum/81542-woo-sensei?p=82210#post82210)
- POT file added
- Loading textdomain for i18n
- Initial release on Github