This plugin will help you register new post types and taxonomies.
|Author:||Alexandru Vornicescu (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.4|
|WordPress version tested:||4.4.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||27-12-2015|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Click to start download
Why should I use this plugin?
If want to test a new theme and you need a lot of dummy posts.
Will it break any other plugins?
I don’t think so.
Won’t this conflict with plugins?
Don’t think so.
Can you add a feature X?
Depends, if its useful enough and I have time for it.
- Increased the maximum number of new posts that can be generated, from 1000 to 2000.
- Check if mysql_get_server_info() function exists.
- Add a random date to the new post.
- Increase the number of paragraphs.
- Include a forgotten function.
- First release.