gcStats plugin to embed some statistics with found geocaches in your blog.
|Author:||Michael Jostmeyer (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.7.0|
|WordPress version tested:||2.7.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||03-05-2009|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||2 159|
Click to start download
gcStats is a plugin that focuses on GeoCaching and displays some Statistics in your blog.
- NEW! Display your geocaches using the osm plugin by Michael Kang on a map
- using shortcodes to add Statistics to your Blog
- add a widget to your sidebar which displays types of caches you have found
- Use Flash or HTML to visualize your Statistics
- Simply upload your myFinds-GPX-File from geocaching.com and insert shortcodes
How can I display my Finds on a map ?
You have to install osm plugin to use display a map with your caches.
Then you need a shortcode like this: [ osm_map import=”gcstats,gcAccountName” ]