Displays a user, group, album or channel Vimeo videowall with thumbnails or small videos or a list of video titles in sidebar or content.
|Author:||fairweb (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.9|
|WordPress version tested:||3.4.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||19-01-2010|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||19 093|
|Active installs:||1 000+|
Click to start download
Displays a user, group, album or channel vimeo videowall with thumbnails or small videos or a list of video titles in sidebar or content.
Choice to use
- Widget : A widget with custom settings
- Content Short tags : you can add a videowall to a post or page
- Template tag : for advanced themes, you can place the videowall wherever you want using a template tag
You may choose to display clickable video thumbnails or titles which will open a window with Vimeo default sized video or small playable videos. You may choose how many thumbnails or titles you want to display. You may display video title under its thumbnail.
If number of views is greater than 20, the plugin uses pagination
Here are the different ways to use the plugin.
- Corrected bug : Some users observed a cross-domain scripting error when clicking on a video thumbnail to launch the popup viewer (though I could not reproduce this bug). Used plugin_dir_path() and plugin_dir_url() functions instead of outdated constants.
- Corrected bug : Vimeo api new bug : www.vimeo.com subdomain no longer supported by vimeo API. Use vimeo.com instead of www.vimeo.com.
- Corrected bug : Cross not closing in certain situations (reported by Remk and Eric)
- Corrected bug : witdh setting not working anymore (reported by Mark)
- Corrected bug : Widget title always displays 1 (reported by Sherman)
- Corrected bug : display a single video (reported by Jaryd)
- Added the video title under thumbnail feature (requested by Jaryd)
- Corrected bug : limited number of videos displayed did not work since 1.2 (reported by Dan)
- Corrected W3C issues with id attributes
- Added pagination feature when number of videos is greater than 20. This is limited by the Vimeo API (Issue reported by weremoose).
- Added an option to display a list of clickable titles instead of thumbnails or videos (as requested by Tim Johnson)
- corrected a bug on CSS choice (default plugin CSS or custom CSS in template directory)
- First plugin release