Prints a fuzzy date and time in french.
|Author:||mll (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.0|
|WordPress version tested:||3.4.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||23-10-2012|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Click to start download
This plugin adds a function that prints a fuzzy date and time in french. For example, "22 octobre 2012 à 14:00" can get changed to "Il y a 3 heures", or "Hier en début d'après-midi", or "Il y a 2 mois", etc.
It also provides hooks to automatically fuzzify comments dates and times, but it's pretty rough at the moment.
This plugin is adapted from Splee's Fuzzy DateTime.
I (mll) am not really a developer. Lots of things could be improved : * make this plugin really international, with a GUI to edit what's hard-coded at the moment * make a GUI to set the options on wich dates must be fuzzified * ...
So, if you feel like contributing to the development of this plugin, please let me know!
My comments date and time are a bit garbled. How comes ?
Yes, the plugin replaces the dates for a fuzzy DateTime, and the time with nothing. So, if you had “Rédigé le 22 octobre 2012 à 14:00”, you’ll get instead “Rédigé le Il y a 3 heures à 14:00”.
You’ll have to edit your theme, or better, make a child theme to have something correct. If someone has a solution, I’ll gladly include it in a future version.
- fixed: working informative URLs
- fixed: GMT offset problem
- added: more complete (but not exhaustive yet) hooks to comments
- fixed: UTF-8 encoding
- fixed: minor typos
- fixed: still some stripslashes problems
- no changes 🙁 using hooks
- fixed: one typo corrected (“journé”)
- changed: now returns (and does not print) a string
- added: French adaptation (more than a translation)
- fixed: added stripslashes to the admin form values
- fixed: maybe some other bugs, I don’t remember