Extend Fusion with a Map Element.
|Author:||Agency Dominion (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.9|
|WordPress version tested:||4.8.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||04-08-2016|
|Total downloads:||1 538|
Click to start download
- Ensure that you have already installed the Fusion core plugin.
- Install Fusion : Extension – Map through the WordPress plugins screen, or upload the plugin files to the
- Activate Fusion : Extension – Map through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Visit the Fusion knowledge base and user guide at http://agencydominion.helpscoutdocs.com/
Does the Fusion : Extension – Map plugin require the Fusion core plugin to function?
Yes. The Fusion : Extension – Map plugin is an extension for adding a Map element to Fusion. The Fusion core plugin must be installed for this plugin to function. You can get Fusion here.
Will Fusion work with my theme?
Yes. Fusion is designed to be compatible with themes that adhere to WordPress’ theme development standards.
How can I get more Fusion features?
We have designed the Fusion core plugin to be fast, light, and easily expandable. We have also built a number of extension plugins so that you choose which functionality you would like to add based on the needs of your website.
- Properly prepare for localization.
- Remove deprecated jQuery load() function.
- Move Element Style settings to Style tab for better organization.
- Update logic for hiding and showing edit modal sections in admin.
- Add lower zoom levels to custom Google map layout.
- Remove deprecated Google Maps API parameter
- Localization updates.
- Code quality updates.
- Fix errors in Version 1.1.0 / 1.1.1 update roll-out.
- Fix Stylesheet Enqueuing bug.
- Update plugin URL.
- Performance upgrades.
- Improved code quality.
- Requires Fusion core plugin version 1.1.0 or higher.
- Security updates.
- Security updates.
- Add support for multiple custom map instances on one page.
- Minor Bugfix in RTE field initialization.
- Fusion : Extension – Map initial launch.