Introducing the easiest way to display information from Rock RMS on your church WordPress site.
|Author:||RockPress (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.3|
|WordPress version tested:||5.0|
|Added to WordPress repository:||17-08-2017|
Click to start download
- Added compatibility with WordPress 5.0.
- Fixed some links that point to the RockPress website.
- Updated the Getting Started documentation to reference the new plugin available in the Rock Shop.
- Improved the data import functions.
- Added support for $orderby, $select, and $expand in GET requests.
- Removed some unnecessary CSS classes.
- Improved the interface during AJAX requests.
- Fixed an issue with the POST cache.
- The Service Times widget was not populating Campuses correctly.
- Fixed the inability to deactivate add-on licenses.
- The readme contained some invalid URLs.
- Fixed an issue with the support beacon not displaying.
- Expiration dates for add-on license keys are now displayed.
- Getting Started instructions have been updated.
- Updated the text domain to match our slug on WordPress.org.
- Fixed an issue with expired transients not being deleted.
- Added a function to POST data to Rock.
- Changed the shortcode button icon to the RockPress logo.
- Initial release