This plugin allows members from Horsemanager to add their horses on their website using the Horsemanager API.
|Author:||Olland.biz (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.8|
|WordPress version tested:||4.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||19-05-2017|
Click to start download
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- In the admin menu under the menu item Horsemanager fill in your API username and password and press “Save”. This will start an update saving all your horses in your own database.
- Create a new page and use [horsemanager] as shortcode to display the horses on that page.
- Finally you can visit the page you created on your website displaying all your horses.
How can I get access to the API
You can contact Horsemanager for in debt details about your API
- First version with videos and images from horses.
- Now updates automatically the horses when changed in horsemanager, better styling and more responsive.
- Hotfix whitelisted db variables
- Fix for images and categories