Allow customers to save multiple addresses that they frequently use when placing an order.
|Author:||Fahri Rusliyadi (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.9|
|WordPress version tested:||5.5.3|
|Added to WordPress repository:||24-09-2018|
|Total downloads:||2 379|
Click to start download
The address book contains the customer’s default billing and shipping addresses, and any additional addresses that they frequently use when placing an order. This will speed up the checkout process.
Deactivate and delete the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
Does it provide a feature to checkout with multiple shipping address?
- Fix order total not recalculated when post code changed.
- Use WooCommerce address if no addresses have been created yet.
- Fix the select address field is not displayed on Elementor editor.
- Fix address options are encoded with HTML entities on WooCommerce 4.2.2.
- Fix address not saved for new customers who create the account at checkout.
- Add option to give each addresses a name.
- Fix missing endpoints after saving permalink settings.
- Add option to set the maximum number of addresses.
- Add support for Twenty Nineteen theme.
- Fix unselected addresses get deleted after place order on WooCommerce 3.5.0 or newer.