FP Front End Login plugin allows you to add a log-in form to your wordpress site by using shortcode and Widget.
|Author:||FP Team (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.4|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.4|
|Added to WordPress repository:||06-02-2018|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Click to start download
You can choose any below-listed method to install this plugin.
- Login to your WordPress admin and go to Plugins -> Add New
- Type “FP Front End Login Form” in the search bar and select this plugin
- Click “Install”, and “Activate Plugin”
- Unzip the plugin and upload the “FP Front End Login Form” folder to your ‘wp-content/plugins’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
- The initial version