This plugin forces logged in users to use SSL.
|Author:||Martin Teley (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.6.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||13-07-2017|
Click to start download
Install via WordPress Admin
- Go to Admin > Plugins > Add New
- Either search for Force User SSL or upload the zip file and click “Install”
- After installation, activate it
Install via FTP
- First unzip the plugin file
- Using FTP go to your server’s wp-content/plugins directory
- Upload the unzipped plugin here
- Once finished login into your WP Admin and go to Admin > Plugins
- Look for Force User SSL and activate it
Do I need to configure anything?
No, this plugin does not need a settings page.
Does this plugin also force SSL in the backend of the website?
No, please edit your
wp-config.php as described in the WordPress Codex.
Why does my browser tell me that my website is not secure?
You have to have a valid SSL certificate for your website in order for this plugin to work. If you don’t know how to get one, Google it.
- Initial release