Force HTML edit
|Author:||magnetik (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.7|
|WordPress version tested:||3.2.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||10-01-2011|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||1 049|
Click to start download
Force HTML edition for specific posts via a checkbox (In other words, WYSIWYG editor is not available for a (or some) post/page that you define). See screenshots.
Location of the "Force html edition" option.
With option activated you (or other editors) can't access the WYSIWYG.
Where is this option ?
The option should be located on the right side under the “Save” box on every page/post edit.
Look at screenshots !
Other question ?
Contact me via comments : http://magnetik.org/tech/wordpress/force-html-edition/
- Added screenshot (for real !)
- Updated : Plugin URI to http://magnetik.org/tech/wordpress/force-html-edition/
- Fixed : “The plugin generated 3 characters of unexpected output during activation.”
- Fixed : “Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /www/wp-content/plugins/force-html-edition/force-html-edit.php on line 36”
- Changed “Tested up to” : 3.2.1
- Added FAQ
- Added Screenshot