FMTC Pods are fully-automated blocks of monetized content that can be placed anywhere on your site.
|Author:||FMTC (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||08-12-2014|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||1 247|
Click to start download
- If you don’t already have an FMTC datafeed account and are looking for access to PODs only, you can review our Select Mini account and sign up for a free trial: https://www.fmtc.co/introducing-the-new-select-mini-feed-option/
- Create your pod at http://account.fmtc.co/cp/pods
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Created or edit a Post or Page, and click on the Add FMTC Pod
- Select the pod you’d like to insert, add subID tracking value, then click Use Pod
Where do I get an FMTC Account?
Our Select Mini Feed is all PODs and available starting at $100/mo. More details including how to sign up for a free trial can be found here: https://www.fmtc.co/datafeeds/select-mini/
How do I create a pod?
Pods are created at http://account.fmtc.co/cp/pods
How do I get paid?
Pods are monetized via Skimlinks. Once you’ve created your FMTC account, add your Skimlinks ID to http://account.fmtc.co/cp/skimlinks
- Use nonce verification
- Sanitize user input
- Escape output
- Cache remote requests
- Update formatting to match the WordPress coding standard
- Documentation update
- Support for secure sites
- Bug Fix: Commented code breaking height change.
- Bug Fix: Height issue additional fix
- Bug Fix: Some pods not full height
- Bug Fix: Corrected JSON feed received after Pods update.
- Added class name fmtc_iframe to iframe to target exclusion in BJ Lazy Load
- max-width on iframe for responsiveness
- Initial release to WordPress.org