Flopress is a complete visual scripting system based on the use of graphical elements representing native WordPress mechanisms.
|Author:||FloPress team (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.7|
|WordPress version tested:||5.3.3|
|Added to WordPress repository:||17-05-2019|
Click to start download
CUSTOMIZE WORDPRESS WITH VISUAL SCRIPTING
FloPress is a suite of integrated tools for WordPress developers & integrators to design and build features without writing a line of code. You can do many things with FloPress like making WordPress more secure, updating post data, creating Shortcodes or whatever you want.
- The ideal compromise between custom development and reusability
- Reduce development time and share features across all websites
- Get full access to hooks and functions definitions
- Learn WordPress’s coding in a fun way
Visual scripting system is based on the concept of using graphical elements, which represent functions, operators or variables, and to connect them typically via lines or arrows, to forming relations and build scripts. Instead of having to write code line by line, you do everything visually.
This system is extremely flexible and powerful as it provides the ability to use virtually the full range of concepts and tools, usually only available for developers. Code is more visual and it needs less abstract thinking to be understood. Any integrator, developer can look at it and quickly grasp the flow of logic.
Features are composed with the following element
- Hook scripts (actions and filters) Hooks are used to literally hook into parts of the WordPress page to retrieve, insert, or modify data. They can allow us to take certain actions behind the scenes.
- Shortcode scripts Shortcodes simplify the use of features in WordPress.
- Data items Data items are used to define settings fields or to share value between flow scripts.
Why use it ?
Because it’s much easier. By linking native WordPress mechanisms together, it is possible to deal with many situations that do not require the installation of a complete plugin to use a small part.
- Easy to maintain
- Easy to learn
- Rapid development
- Focus on stuff that you have to care
- Handle programming errors
- Never forget the semicolon again
FloPress features/snippets management.
Function definitions picker
Hooks (actions and filters) picker
Render HTML with dynamic templates (Twig)
Support and Documentation
Please refer to our Support & Documentation pages for all the technical information and support documentation on the FloPress plugin.
- Fix: Update HTML in the time-saving feature : Show an urgent message in the admin area
- Fix: Multi-categories logic
- Fix: Improve PHP validation
- Fix: Nonce security
- Fix: Localize scripts
- New: Add sample feature when new install of FloPress
- New: Improve search for definitions
- Fix: Time-saving features scroll
- Fix: Uninstall keep MySQL table and remove it when plugin is deleted
- New: Add unset PHP function
- Fix: Comma for array when no value
- Fix: Ignore folders processing to main file
- Dev: Change ACF register block definitions
- Dev: Improve PHP code builder
- New: New PHP definitions
- Tweak: Bootstrap layout
- New: Improve UI
- Fix: Hooks picker autocomplete
- Fix: Feature copy
- New: Functions name inside template without fp_function
- New: Add third party plugin and picker dialog
- New: Add ftp library and settings dialog
- New: 70 time-saving features
- Fix: Remove infinite scrolling for time-saving features
- New: Templates twig functions with fp_function
- New: Sortable features
- New: New PHP definitions
- New: Post and media picker settings
- Fix: Function name in component
- New: Settings and data
- New: Custom hooks with dynamics arguments
- Fix: Fix PHP arguments not required
- Tweak: Change main layout
- New: Remove front compilation