flickpress is a tool to find Flickr photos and insert them into your posts, plus a widget to display recent Flickr photos.
|Author:||Isaac Wedin (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.3|
|WordPress version tested:||3.3.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||28-03-2009|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||11 896|
Click to start download
flickpress adds a button to the post editor to find and insert Flickr photos into WordPress posts. Add Flickr users by entering their usernames or email addresses. Previously-entered Flickr users are stored in a database table that can be managed at Tools:flickpress. Search for users' photos by keyword or browse tags, photosets, favorites, or recent photos. You can also search for Creative Commons, Flickr Commons, and government photos. Click through to a photo to insert a variety of sizes, adding a variety of caption information if desired.
- Added various things to the popup tool.
- Added username lookup option to widget.
- Fixed editor buttons – HTML button is now only WP 3.3+ compatible.
- Removed mysterious “border=0” from widget display function.
- Updated phpFlickr to 3.1, fixed various issues.
- Check for email address before trying to get images in widget/shortcode function.
- Got rid of some WP 2.9 specific code.
- Better settings validation.
- Fixed some license stuff.
- Made the user manager suck a little less.
- Fixed activation issue with deprecated upgrade-functions.php.
- Added fsockopen test to reduce timeout duration when Flickr or network down.
- Only load plugin options when needed.
- Added option to import image into Media Library.
- Added generic lightbox support.
- Added title-only option for captions.
- Fixed before/between/after text to allow HTML tags.
- Various bug fixes to pass WP_DEBUG.
- Added license default setting.
- Added some caption customization options.
- Moved widget into main plugin.
- Added ThickBox support.
- Updated phpFlickr library.
- More conflict insulation in the popup tool.
- Tag list now starts with popular, with option to list all.
- Added deactivation function to delete cache table.
- Fixed popup menu bug.
- Using WP paginate_links function for popup navigation.
- Renamed more stuff to avoid conflicts.
- Fixed broken widget and template function.
- Fix for Flickr API change.
- Fixed extra Home link for commons search image page.
- Fixed popup style for WP 3.0.
- Fixed add user bug, added error handling.
- Added some error handling.
- Made navigation headings more consistent.
- Fixed warning for empty EXIF data, added reporting for empty EXIF and description.
- Added interesting photo browsing.
- Added older/newer links.
- Markup cleanup, should now pass validation.
- Renamed phpFlickr class and calls to eliminate plugin conflicts.
- Added favorites.
- Fixes error when inserting captions with funky characters.
- Added options to include photo description and EXIF info in photo captions.
- Added caption alignment class option.
- Updated phpFlickr to 2.3.1.
- Tested for WP 2.9.
- Moved things around on the photo insert page.
- Turned captions on by default when no option set.
- Changed popup.php to use wp-load.php instead of deprecated wp-config.php.
- Added widget options to display something (HTML tags) before and after each image.
- Added admin notice for missing Flickr API key.
- Set “edit_posts” as the default capability to use plugin.
- Added Flickr API key and capability checks to the settings page.
- Added option to turn captions on or off by default.
- Added jquery show/hide for license lists in the popup.
- Fixed “next page” bug for commons search.