The best looking Checkout Fields plugin. Add, edit, remove WooCommerce checkout fields with a visual interface. Customize your WooCommerce checkout.
|Author:||WP Desk (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.5|
|WordPress version tested:||4.8.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||07-09-2016|
|Total downloads:||7 787|
|Active installs:||1 000+|
Click to start download
Editing Core Checkout Fields.
Adding New Fields.
Enabling Custom Sections (PRO version only).
Editing Custom Sections (PRO version only).
You can install this plugin like any other WordPress plugin.
- Download and unzip the latest release zip file.
- Upload the entire plugin directory to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress Administration.
You can also use WordPress uploader to upload plugin zip file in menu Plugins -> Add New -> Upload Plugin. Then go directly to point 3.
Where I can find the plugin docs?
The docs are located here: Flexible Checkout Fields Docs
Can I add custom field sections?
Yes, but you will have to purchase Flexible Checkout Fields PRO.
1.5.2 – 2017-07-27
- Fixed issue with the fields order in the checkout
- Tweaked message in WP Desk Tracker class
1.5.1 – 2017-05-30
- Fixed fields sorting bug
- Integrated WP Desk Tracker class to help us understand how you use the plugin (you need to opt in to enable it)
- Added upgrade link to quick links
1.5 – 2017-04-03
- Added support for upcoming WooCommerce 3.0
- Dropped support for WooCommerce below 2.5 (the plugin may still work with older versions but we do not declare official support)
1.4 – 2017-02-15
- Added support for conditional logic in FCF PRO 1.4 (this update is necessary for FCF PRO 1.4)
- Disabled editing field name for: Town, State, Postcode (unsupported in WooCommerce)
- CSS tweaks for WordPress 4.7.x
1.3.3 – 2016-11-28
- Fixed radio buttons saving
- Strip tags from labels when viewing fields settings
1.3.2 – 2016-11-23
- Limit field names to 20 characters in order to prevent DB problems (this is only behind the scenes, labels and all user visible elements remain intact)
1.3.1 – 2016-10-24
- Fixed resetting section’s settings which blocked ability to edit fields in the order
- Fixed potential warning on the thank you page
1.3 – 2016-10-07
- Added support for fields conditional logic based on products and categories (available in the PRO version)
- Added option to reset section settings
- Added better support for third party plugins that add checkout fields
- Added WPML and Polylang support
1.2.3 – 2016-09-22
- Fixed a warning on line 530
1.2.2 – 2016-09-16
- Fixed removing the last field from the section
- Fixed checkboxes default settings
- Fixed select not showing up
- Fixed removing order notes field
1.2.1 – 2016-09-08
- Fixed saving select field
1.2 – 2016-09-07
- Major Update!
- Released in WordPress Plugin Directory
- Changed name from WooCommerce Checkout Fields to Flexible Checkout Fields for WooCommerce
- Released a PRO version
1.1 – 2016-06-21
- Added new field: file upload
- Completely new look and feel that plays well with WordPress dashboard
- Converted to English
- Added Polish (pl_PL) translation
- Prepared the code for plugin new versions
1.0.2 – 2016-03-08
- Fixed (again) required asterisk for not required fields
1.0.1 – 2016-03-07
- Fixed required asterisk for not required fields
1.0 – 2016-01-26
- Automatic updates and license system
0.9.12 – 2015-04-14
- Added possibility to add HTML to labels
0.9.11 – 2015-02-27
- Tweaked editing custom fields in order details
- Added possibility to add HTML to additional checkboxes
0.9.10 – 2015-02-27
- Tweaked errors display for WooCommerce 2.3 compatibility
0.9.9 – 2015-01-20
- Fixed (again) additional checkboxes warnings
0.9.8 – 2015-01-20
- Fixed additional checkboxes warnings
0.9.7 – 2015-01-20
- Added additional checkboxes settings to display under payment details
0.9.6 – 2014-12-19
- Added new fields: select, radio, checkbox
0.9.5 – 2014-12-04
- Added e-mail and phone fields in order details
- Tweaked label, placeholder and class fields not to be required
0.9.4 – 2014-12-01
- Fixed Shipping Address override when the checkbox is checked
0.9.3 – 2014-11-26
- Tweaked CSS files to load only on required pages
- Added Settings tab and option to disable jQuery UI CSS
0.9.2 – 2014-11-24
- Fixed a bug preventing checkout registration
0.9.1 – 2014-11-04
- Fixed checkout fields CSS styles
0.9 – 2014-11-04