The flash video plugin for WordPress allows the addition of video (and other media) to a WordPress website using standards-compliant markup and the le
|Author:||Joshua Eldridge (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.2.2|
|WordPress version tested:||2.9.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||16-10-2007|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||240 438|
|Active installs:||9 000+|
Click to start download
Custom Player Colors
Custom Watermark Logo
Player Embedded in Post with Custom Poster Frame
Administrative Options Panel
- Download and unzip the current version of the flash video plugin.
- Transfer the entire flash-video-player directory to your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- That’s it! You’re done. You can now enter the following into a post or page in WordPress to insert a video: [flashvideo file=video/video.flv /]
I have activated the plugin, but don’t see the video player. What do I do?
Check and make sure that you have the appropriate hook in your template file for the header:
<?php wp_head(); ?>
How can I get help?
- Flash Player Download Site (Current Version)
- Flash Player Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q.)
- Flash Player Complete Options
- Flash Player Custom Color Examples
- Flash Player Support Forum