GRAND FlAGallery is a Photo Gallery, Video Gallery, Music Album & Banner Rotator plugin with powerfull admin to manage your media content
|Author:||Rattus (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.7|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.6|
|Added to WordPress repository:||01-08-2009|
|Total downloads:||1 571 348|
|Active installs:||20 000+|
Click to start download
- Upload the files to ‘wp-content/plugins/flash-album-gallery’.
- Activate the plugin.
- Be sure that after activation ‘wp-content/plugins/flagallery-skins’ folder (chmod 755) created successfully. If not, create it manually and install skins through admin Skins page or via ftp.
- Add a gallery and upload some images (the main gallery folder must have write permission).
- Go to your post/page an enter the tag ‘[flagallery gid=X]’, where X – gallery IDs separated by comma. Easy way is click FlAGallery button on the Editor panel.
- If you would like to use additional Skins (only a option), go to Skins, download the skin and upload the file through Skins page in WordPress admin panel.
See more tags in the FAQ section
That’s it … Have fun!
Read as startup :
Home page: https://mypgc.co/
The gallery didn’t work, but everything is installed and activated.
Make sure you have the following in your template. (It’s in the original WP header.php template, but if you’re creating your own, you may have forgotten to include it):
That line would go in between your tags
When I try to activate the plugin I get the message : “Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.”
This problem could happened if you have a low memory_limit in your php environment and a lot of plugins installed. For a simple test deactivate all other plugins and try then to activate Grand Flagallery again. Please check also if you have a minimum memory_limit of 16Mbyte (as much as possible).
I get the message “Fatal error: Allowed memory size of xxx bytes exhausted” or get the “Error: Exceed Memory limit.”. What does this means?
This problem could happened if you have a low memory_limit in your php environment or you have a very large image (resolution, not size). The memory limit sets the maximum amount of memory in bytes that a script is allowed to allocate. You can either lower the resolution of your images or increase the PHP Memory limit (via ini_set, php.ini or htaccess). If you didn’t know how to do that, please contact your web hoster.
When I open the archive/category page of my site it will show the post, but without gallery. But if I open the post, it will shows the gallery perfectly
It’s because your theme use some function different from to display post excerpt in index.php or archive.php or category.php. If you insert “more” (page breack) tag in post before shortcode, then flash will be only on individual page.
How to create a categories in album? I only have one category, which is the name of the gallery.
You can do it easily with FlAGallery button on editor panel, when you edit post. In trhe popup window hold down ‘Ctrl’ button and choose galleries left mouse button. Or just write gallery IDs separated by comma in “gid” attribute: [flagallery gid=7,3,5,2]
To display ALL galleries as categories: [flagallery gid=all]
How can I set it to auto slideshow when open the page?
Download and activate skin with auto slideshow
How do I set a specific category as the first one that is displayed?
if you have three galleries and shortcode like: [flagallery gid=3,1,2]
first gallery will be with ID=3, then ID=1, and then ID=2
if you have: [flagallery gid=all orderby=title order=ASC exclude=1]
it will display all galleries except ID=1 sorted by title of gallery.
I get this error code: ERROR: IMG_5879.JPG : Invalid upload. Error Code : 1.
Error Code: 1. This mean that the uploaded file exceeds the upload_max_filesize directive in php.ini.
Check PHP Max Upload Size on Overview page.
When i install this plugin and go to add a gallary name, it gives an error that ‘directory wp-content/flagallery doesnot exists’
Create it manually with chmod 0755.
v5.2.2 – 24.05.2018
- Replace color picker in skins settings to support rgba (for future skins)
v5.2.1 – 07.05.2018
- Fixed skin options not open on some themes
- Small bug fixes
- Plugin code improvements
v5.2.0 – 20.03.2018
- Plugin code improvements
v5.1.9 – 20.02.2018
- Fixed Edit Thumbnail
v5.1.8 – 22.01.2018
- Fixed Music, Video, Banner skins show only 5 items on some themes
- Updated MediaElements.js library to the latest version with fixed vulnerability.
v5.1.7 – 30.11.2017
- Fixed support of non-english chars for titles
- Warning fix for some websites
- Warning fix for Phantom skin
v5.1.6 – 25.11.2017
- Fixed single audio player
v5.1.5 – 13.11.2017
- Added missed JS file
v5.1.4 – 30.10.2017
- Prepare plugin for new banner skin
- Updated all built in skins
v5.1.3 – 13.10.2017
- Changed Capability Title
- Allow managing Capabilities only for administrator
- Added info message for creating new thumbnails
v5.1.2 – 04.10.2017
- Fixed FlagFrame CSS
v5.1.1 – 02.10.2017
- Fixed FlagFrame tool
- Fixed title of GRAND Pages on some themes
- Fixed counters on some skins
- Fixed PhotoMania skin on some themes
- Added version to skins assets, to avoid cache things
v5.1.0 – 29.09.2017
- Fixed PHP Notice on GRAND Pages
- Fixed Widgets
- Changed Albums Widget to show galleries right in sidebar instead of in the lightbox
v5.0.2 – 27.09.2017
- Fixed License Key saving
- Make PhotoMania Skin free
v5.0.1 – 27.09.2017
- Fixed compatibility with some themes
v5.0.0 – 26.09.2017
WordPress announced removing flash based plugins from WordPress v4.9.
Flagallery was reworked from the ground and here is the all new skins now built with HTML and JS.
Note that all your old galleries now will be replaced with new default skin “Phantom”.
You can install new skins at the skins page and use them in flagallery shortcodes.
* All adobe flash code replaced with HTML & JS
* GRAND Page have new option for background: Background Size
* GRAND Page added ‘assist’ link for Background Image
* iFrame tool now have embed code, which you can copy and paste whenever you need
* New Skins:
– Phantom – free
– NivoGallery – free
– Nivo Slider – free Banner Rotator
– jQ Music Player – free Music Playlist
– WP Video Player – free Video Playlist
– Photomania – premium
– FlipGrid – premium with multicategory
– PhotoBox – premium
– Mosaic – premium
– AlbumsGrid – premium splash gallery
– AlbumsSwitcher – premium splash gallery
– PhotoCluster – premium splash gallery
- After plugin update go to Skins page and update skins with ‘Update skins’ button.
- If you use Facebook template and copied it in the root directory, then after each plugin update click ‘Copy facebook.php file to root directory’.
- If Grand Flagallery displays an error message after upgrade, go to FlAGallery Overview page and press ‘Reset settings’.
- Have some troubles with plugin? Try first reseting settings, deactivate and reactivate plugin.