Files add on plugin allows to create file upload type question which can be used in event registration form.
|Author:||aparnascodex (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.1|
|WordPress version tested:||5.0.3|
|Added to WordPress repository:||04-07-2016|
|Total downloads:||1 344|
Click to start download
Why my plugin is not getting activated?
This is add on plugin of Event espresso 4. Therefore to activate this plugin Event espresso 4.x must be active and running.
Why files are not getting uploaded?
Check your current browser version. We have used formData object to upload files. Visit following link to check the compatibility of your browser: https://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/Web/API/FormData
Where can I get support or talk to other users?
If you get stuck, you can email on aparnascodex[at]gmail[dot]com
What file formats are supported for upload?
Default allowed file formats are: jpeg, jpg, png, gif, bmp.
Different file formats can be set for individual file question.
- Added functionality to edit file from dashboard
- Added filter to rename file before uploading – Filter – ssa_override_filename
- Tested plugin with latest WordPress and Event Espresso version
- Fixed admin notice
- Fixed ‘invalid url on file upload’ error
- Fixed domain validation issue
- Fixed (required) validation issue of files.
- Added feature to set different file extensions for each file type question
- If extensions are not set then uploaded file is validated against following extensions [‘gif’,’png’ ,’jpg’,’jpeg’,’bmp’]
- Added filter ‘ssa_change_file_upload_path’ to change directory path of uploaded file
- Added standard code to return file type question.
- Fixed error message display.
- Added link to image.
Fixed file upload security issue. Added EE_FILE_Validation_Strategy class for validating uploaded file.