This plugin will add an option to list, delete and restore cronjobs in WP Cron
|Author:||Felipe Figueroa (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0|
|WordPress version tested:||3.5.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||06-06-2012|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||5 091|
Click to start download
WP Plugin URL: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/fff-cron-manager/
This plugin will add an option to list, delete and restore cronjobs in WP Cron. It's loosely based on Simon Wheatley's http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/cron-view/
Compatible up to version 3.5.2
It will create a backup of your crons when you install it, in order to be able to restore anything that may get broken.
Future releases may include the capability of creating new cronjobs.
- Added isset() checks to avoid Notices
- Enqueue most JS, datatable and css
- Better style integration in WordPress
- Several source code cleanup for ease of readability
- Most changed are now ajax based
- You can mass delete cronjobs using checkboxes
- Add datadable treatment to the cron table, so you can filter or sort dinamically
- Take current cron snapshots, restore them whenever you want, or just delete them
- When a cron entry is deleted, your cron is purged to avoid having empty entries eating space.
- Delete crons by ajax
- It adds functionality to simon wheatley’s plugin, which was left at v 0.2. Hence my plugin starts from 0.3