Store and manage newsletter subscribers list with custom form and send mass emails for opt-in users.
|Author:||Fast Email Sender Team (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.0.0|
|WordPress version tested:||3.2.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||19-08-2011|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||11 501|
Click to start download
This FREE plugin enables any website/blog to store a list of newsletter subscriptions. You can store custom fields like gender, country or job department, and send emails to your subscribers straight from your website's admin interface. The subscribers list can also be downloaded as a CSV file, compatible with most newsletter software programs. The plugin features a double-opt-in process, so visitors can only register themselves, and a newsletter-agreement box, to keep complaints about spamming to a minimum. To make it easier for you to use the plugin, there is a Custom CSS field, so you don't have to change any files in your theme.
- 15 custom fields
- Fields can be textboxes or radioboxes
- Every label and message in the front end is customisable
- Custom CSS field
- Terms and conditions agreement checkbox and information window
- Optional double opt-in
- Customisable email for new subscribers
- BCC friendly subscribers list
- Downloadable subscribers list (CSV)
- Send mass email to all subscribers, from the admin interface of your site/blog
- Mass emails can be send from local server, or from a dedicated SMTP server
- Unsubscribe shorcode can be inserted in newsletter body
- Compatible 100% with external newsletter software. Your subscribed users list can be automatically synchronized with Fast Email Sender software a great bulk email software. This feature is not available in trial version.
- Export to .CSV file and import in any favorite mass mailer software.
- E-mail address for managing subscriptions (edit)
- Message to subscriber - EMail subject (edit)
- Message to subscriber - EMail content (edit)
- Double Opt-in option (enable and disable)
- Terms and conditions option (edit, enable and disable)
- Front side messages (edit)
- Front side appearance and custom fields
- Credits (enable and disable)
- Preview and export in CSV subscribed members
- Send newsletter Text Plain / HTML using Local or SMTP delivery method