This plugin was created to help streamline the process adding social feeds (including Facebook Groups, Instagram, and Twitter) to a page or post.
|Author:||SlickRemix (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.6.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||19-12-2012|
|Total downloads:||879 689|
|Active installs:||50 000+|
Click to start download
Settings page where you can generate a shortcode for any of the feeds and more.
Our premium version also offers the YouTube Feed. Demo
Twitter Feed. See photos and videos in your feed. Show @ or # or user type feeds. Demo
Instagram Feed. We have the new style and the old classic style format. Demo
Add the shortcode you generated from the settings page to any post, page or text widget.
Youtube Feed Popup. Demo
Facebook Options page of our plugin. The other pages have similar options.
Pinterest Feed to display your Boards. Demo
Twitter Popup with photo description. Premium Feature. Demo
Facebook Feed. All Feeds Work on Pages, posts or Text Widgets. Adjust the height to make it a scrolling feed too. Demo
Pinterest Feed to display Pins from a specific Board. Demo
Facebook Popup example showing a video. Demo
Pinterest Feed to display you latest Pins. Demo
Facebook Popup for the Album Photos. You can show album photos, your latest photos or even album covers with our plugin. Demo
Vine Feed. Show as many vine videos as you want. Demo
Facebook Album Photos Feed. Demo
Instagram Popup with description of photo or video. Premium Feature. Demo
Vine Popup that shows video. Available in the Free Version. Demo
- Log into WordPress dashboard then click Plugins > Add new > Then under the title “Install Plugins” click Upload > choose the zip > Activate the plugin!
Are there Extensions for this plugin?
Yes. We have the Premium Extension which also includes Youtube. Then we also have Facebook Reviews, Facebook Carousel and the Combined Stream extension. Premium Extensions and Bundles
Version 2.3.4 Tuesday, December 1st, 2017
- NEW: Twitter Feed: Add title and aria-label to icon a tags to meet WCAG accessibility requirements.
- FIX: Error on YouTube Options page.
- FIX: YouTube Feed: Date formats besides the 1 day ago not working properly. This also fixes a non numeric warning that was coming up on the page too if you did not have the 1 day ago date option set. If debug mode was set to false in your wp-config you would not have seen the warning on the page.
Version 2.3.2 – 2.3.3 Thursday, November 28th, 2017
- NEW: YouTube Feed is now apart of the free version and it has a completely new look! See New Demo.
- NEW: YouTube Options: New simple button to get your access token and token automatically saves to the page after it returns. No need to click the save button!
- NEW: Twitter Options: No more time waisted created your own keys, now we have a new simple button to get your access token.
- NEW: System Info Page: Added Cache Time to the report
- NEW: Facebook Feed: Profile Thumbnails are now a circle instead of a square.
- NEW: Admin Menu: Added Global Options to make it easier to get to the caching settings.
- FIXED: Global: Timezone error if not set. Now we set the value on install if not set already.
- FIXED: Twitter Feed: PHP 7.1+ fix for non numeric value
- FIXED: Twitter Feed: Max-width:100% was not set on images in the feed so it caused some overlapping outside the feed frame on some themes.
- FIXED: Facebook Feed: Videos not playing on the page when clicked.
- FIXED: Facebook Feed: Removed Posts that had to do with editing the Jobs page.
- FIXED: YouTube Channel Feed: If you make a playlist in your channel on YouTube a blank video for the playlist appears in the feed.
- MOVED: All the buttons used to connect to your social media account have been moved to the top of each of our options pages to make getting started a little quicker.
- REMOVED: Settings Page: Vine Icon and Feed Shortcode Options.
- PREMIUM NEW: YouTube Options: New Load More Button Styles & Options
- PREMIUM NEW: YouTube Feed: Loadmore Button and Autoscoll shortcode options added.
- PREMIUM NEW: YouTube Feed: Tons of new options and a new popup where you can show the video description and comments if you want.
- PREMIUM NEW: Facebook Feed: Now you can display the photos/videos above the date, description etc. works in grid format and regular.
- PREMIUM NEW: Facebook Feed: Hide your Profile Thumbnail.
- PREMIUM NEW: Facebook Feed: Hide your Profile Name.
- PREMIUM NEW: Facebook Feed: Hide the Date.
- PREMIUM NEW: Facebook Feed: Comments Profile Thumbnails are now a circle instead of a square.
- PREMIUM FIXED: Popup for Facebook & Instagram: Video was playing double in some instances.
- PREMIUM FIXED: Loadmore: Facebook, Instagram & Twitter: Fixed nagging issue where some themes or plugins would convert our shortcode in js on the page.
- PREMIUM REMOVED: Global Options: Fix Loadmore Error.
- FB REVIEWS NEW: Hide reviews that do not have any text.
- FB REVIEWS NEW: Hide the “See More Reviews Text.”
- FB REVIEWS FIXED: Loadmore: Fixed nagging issue where some themes or plugins would convert our shortcode in js on the page.
- COMBINED STREAMS NEW: Now you can display the photos/videos above the date, description etc. works in grid format and regular.
- COMBINED STREAMS NEW: Hide the Profile Name.
- COMBINED STREAMS NEW: Hide the Date.
Version 2.3.1 Tuesday, October 17th, 2017
- FIX: Twitter Feed: Overflow auto missing for scrolling feeds.
Version 2.2.9 – 2.3.0 Friday, October 13th, 2017
- NEW: Instagram Shortcode: Fully Responsive gallery. Now you can choose the column width and whether to force the columns or make images full size on smaller containers or devices. See the New Demo!
- NEW: Instagram Shortcode: Choose a width for the gallery.
- NEW: When plugin is updated or activated the cache is deleted to ensure you are seeing any changes we have made.
- FIX: Facebook Feed: Overflow auto missing for scrolling feeds
- FIX: Twitter Feed: Number Format Error showing php versions 5.6
- PREMIUM NEW: Facebook Options: Customize the Load More text and No More Posts, No More Photos or No More Videos text.
- PREMIUM NEW: Instagram Shortcode: Now you can choose the Load More button width and margin.
- PREMIUM NEW: Twitter Options: Customize the Load More text and No More Posts
- PREMIUM NEW: Instagram Options: Customize the color of the Load More button and the text.
- PREMIUM NEW: Instagram Options: Customize the Load More and No More Photos text.
- PREMIUM NEW: Instagram Shortcode: Create a Location feed.
- FB REVIEWS NEW: Customize the No More Reviews text.
- FB REVIEWS NEW: Google Reviews structured data.
- FB REVIEWS FIXED: popup js error when loading more reviews.
- FTS BAR NEW: Instagram: All new responsive gallery. See New Demo.
- FTS BAR NEW/FIX: Instagram Options: Now when converting an instagram ID you will see a list of ID’s to choose from if yours was first in the list.
- FTS BAR NEW: Twitter: Load More button option.
- FTS BAR FIX: Misc CSS tweaks to override themes from wrecking our ul and li elements.
- COMBINED STREAMS NEW: Twitter: Hashtag, search and more feed option now available.
- COMBINED STREAMS NEW: Instagram: Hashtag and Location feed option now available.
- COMBINED STREAMS FIX: px not getting added to the height, grid column width or margin shortcode attributes if you forgot to type them before clicking generate shortcode.
- HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Version 2.2.8 Wednesday, September 20th, 2017
- NEW: Promo Image for the free plugin license page.
Version 2.2.6 – 2.2.7 Wednesday, August 9th, 2017
- NEW: Facebook: If the width of feed gets below 250px wide the extra gallery thumbnail images aligned under a photo will stack and be the same size as the large image.
- FIXED: Twitter: Share icon misaligned on some posts.
- PREMIUM FIX: Facebook: Some images not showing in video gallery thumbnails.
- PREMIUM FIX: Instagram: Some images not showing in popup.
- PREMIUM FIX: Twitter: Some posts getting skipped when using the loadmore option.
Version 2.2.5 Wednesday, June 28th, 2017
- FIXED: Themes not pre installed with masonry.js getting error. This has been corrected now on the fts-global.js file to do a function check first.
- FIXED: Twitter: Icons not aligning proper on some themes.
- FIXED: CSS: Misc tweeks to override other theme CSS for our feeds. If you think we have to many !important rules in our CSS you have to consider that we are fighting with the themes CSS which in most cases overrides a plugins CSS. So if you see an !important rule and are having trouble overriding it make sure and target the body, html or an ID before the CSS class you are trying to override.
Version 2.2.4 Saturday, June 24th, 2017
- NEW: Facebook: Now photo posts that contain more than one photo will be showm similar to facebook.
- NEW: Settings->Global Options: 1 day cache is now set by default for new installs along with the 1 day ago time setting.
- NEW: Settings->Global Options: Change the color of the share background and the social icons active state and hover state.
- NEW: Facebook Options: Font size option for Description.
- NEW: Twitter Options: Font size option for Description.
- NEW: Update or Activate: We will automatically clear the cache on all new updates so the feed will always show our most updated styles and changes.
- FIXED: Facebook: Album photos and Album Covers not showing photos properly.
- PREMIUM FIX: Facebook: Album photos and Album Covers loadmore option was not aligning properly when image loaded.
- PREMIUM and COMBINED STREAMS FIX: Youtube: Move YouTube Channel ID option to the top of the list since that seems to be more popular.
Version 2.2.0 – 2.2.3 Friday, June 16th, 2017
- NEW: Share options on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram feeds. The new Share icon is on by default for the Facebook, Instagram(slicker feed) and Twitter feed. You can turn the Share option off on the Settings -> Global Options tab of our plugin.
- FIXED: Facebook: Fix FB Translate XML file not loading properly because facebook removed it, so we are using a new XML list.
- FIXED: Facebook Albums: Likes and comments not showing if 2 album_photo shortcodes on page with same id. Needed to create a type=album_photos create cache statement.
- FIXED: Facebook Feeds: Profile name not going to proper profile for some users.
- FIXED: Twitter Feeds: p tag getting added to reply, retweat and love links. Closed spaces so themes or other plugins won’t try and add p tags anymore.
- FIXED: Words option not working if using combined stream for multiple facebook feeds.
- FIXED: Settings Page: Column width issue on settings page for Twitter.
- FIXED: Fatal Error coming from Free plugin license page on some installs.
- COMBINED FEEDS NEW: If you have the combined streams extension you will see share icons on the Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and Youtube posts.
Version 2.1.9 Thursday, April 27th, 2017
- FIXED: Facebook: Type ablum_photos not caching proper if more than one of the same album on the page with different album_id’s. The likes, comments, share options area was not displaying.
- FIXED: Combined Facebook Feeds words option not working.
Version 2.1.7 – 2.1.8 Friday, March 24th, 2017
- ALERT: Vine has finally removed access to the API so this feed is no longer available.
- NEW: Settings page UI and easier setup instructions. Includes a Shortcode Options menu tab and a Global Options menu tab.
- NEW: Additional caching times available now under the Global Options tab on the Settings page to help speed up site loading. Especially for people using the reviews extension. No need to have feed refresh every 20 minutes. Now you can set it to a hours, days or weeks.
- NEW: Facebook Event feed now had Ticket Info link next to the Get Directions link on each post if you filled out the ticket info option on facebook when creating an event.
- NEW: Adjusted author note at the bottom of the Settings page to include premium support ticket system link as well.
- NEW: Plugin License page now shows the Extensions available for Feed Them Social if you don’t already have one installed. And if you do it will show you upgrade license options should you ever need them.
- NEW: Settings, Global Options: Additinoal Timezone options.
- FIXED: Pinterest: Boards not displaying properly in text widgets.
- FIXED: Facebook: Spacing and alignment issues for likeboxes, buttons etc.
- FIXED: Facebook Combined: Post limit was stuck at 6.
- FIXED: Facebook: Likes and Shares function used to house FB event calls. The Event calls have been added to a new function now. This speeds up the load time overall now 🙂
- FIXED: FB Events: Events Feed now caches properly.
- FIXED: Settings: Fixed misc required plugin API token message not showing for Pinterest or Youtube and a few js issues when selecting feed types.
- FIXED: System Info: Pinterest Access Token check missing.
- EDIT: System Info: Text change under system report.
Version 2.1.6 Thursday, February 2nd, 2017
- FIXED: Facebook Mobile CSS: View on Facebook link not showing on mobile devices. Thanks to @floppy78 for pointing this out to us.
Version 2.1.4 – 2.1.5 Tuesday, January 10th, 2017
- NEW: Facebook Options page: Load more button will appear if you are admin of more than 25 pages so you can choose the proper access token.
- FIXED: Facebook: Video thumbnail not showing video if clicked.
- FIXED: Instagram: Issue with image opening in new window instead of the post.
- PREMIUM NEW: Twitter: Load more button and auto scroll load more option availble. Also new grid format options on settings page when creating a shortcode and Grid Style color options on the Twitter Options page.
- PREMIUM NEW: Twitter Options, Facebook Options & Instagram Options pages: Load more button color and text color options.
- PREMIUM NEW: Plugin License: Now the activate license button will not appear unless you add your license and click save all changes first.
- FB REVIEWS NEW: Overall Rating option now available when creating a FB Reviews shortcode, plus many more style options on the Facebook Options page. We also now created a select option on the Facebook Options page to show or hide the Show More reviews link in posts. Additionally the itemprop=”aggregateRating” meta information is being used on the overall rating bit. Google will track that and display the rating under your site information in search results.
- CLEANED: Removed some unused functions and cleaned/formatted up code.
- NOTE: We have received some notices about some FB videos having bad quality and basically at the moment it appears FB is only returning a low rez version of the video through the API for Shared Posts only, no extended formats are available. If someone knows how this is possible please contact us on the support forum.
Version 2.1.3 Wednesday, December 21st, 2016
- FIXED: Fatal error for users not running php 7.0. Our plugin is now again compatible with php 5.3 up to 7.0. Truly sorry for the troubles.
Version 2.1.2 Wednesday, December 21st, 2016
- FIXED: Twitter: Removed string that was causing random fatal error on some php versions and truncated code. Thanks to @eagles051387 for pointing the error out.
- FIXED: Settings Page: Some options not showing properly for premium users.
Version 2.1.1 Friday, December 16th, 2016
- NEW: Plugin License Page: New UI. If you are using any premium plugins please update them as well. If you are not using any premium plugins you can skip this update if you like.
Version 2.1.0 Saturday, December 10th, 2016
- NEW: Settings: Complete overhaul of the shortcode generator on the front and backend making it way easier for us to add new awesome options for everyone!
- NEW: Facebook: Photo gallery images do not require the shortcode attribute position_lr or position_top and more. Images a properly centered with CSS now.
- NEW: Twitter: Now you can filter out the Replies in your Twitter feed by adding show_replies=no
- NEW: Twitter: Videos now show in the feed instead of a show video link and they also show proper on retweets and replies.
- NEW: Twitter: Includes the proper thumbnail and name for the retweets and replies. New name/date style format.
- NEW: Pinterest: Links are now clickable in the description for User Pins and Pins from a Board.
- NEW: Instagram: Now you can show your profile photo, name, description and the count for your posts, followers and following. View Demo
- NEW: Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest: Truncated specfic calls into functions.
- PREMIUM NEW: YouTube: Truncated specfic calls into functions.
- NEW EXTENSION: Feed Them Social Combined Streams. With this extension you can combine your facebook feeds or you can combine Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest or Youtube into one feed.
Version 2.0.9 Tuesday, October 4th, 2016
- FIX: Twitter: Search type feeds (@, #, etc) not showing the full text.
Version 2.0.8 Wednesday, September 29th, 2016
- NEW: Twitter: Added new way of getting media url. Restyled and added retweet icon, favorite icon and counts. Plus all new Background cover photo and stats bar you can display above your feed like Twitter. Add cover_photo=yes stats_bar=yes to your Twitter shortcode to see the new additions. Premium users will need to upgrade to version 1.6.4 to use the new additions. Updated Example.
Version 2.0.7 Monday, September 19th, 2016
- NEW: Facebook Options: Now all you have to do is click a button to get an Access Token, no more having to create an APP in facebook! Same goes for our Premium Review Plugin too.
- FIXED: Settings: Various links to our site for instructions.
Version 2.0.6 Tuesday, August 30th, 2016
- VERY IMPORTANT: Pinterest: All users must now go to the Pinterest Options page and create and Access Token. It’s very simple to generate the token. https://www.slickremix.com/docs/how-to-create-a-pinterest-access-token/
- FIXED: Pinterest: The Boards feed was not working because the existing API was closed suddenly.
- FIXED: Jetpack Photon filter had a ) in wrong possition causing a warning message that would not go away.
- FIXED: Vine: Overlapping hover cover on some themes.
- FIXED: Twitter: Now video posters will be the full with of video on the page.
- FIXED: Instagram: now when you set image_stack_animation=no the masonry effect and scripts will not be used.
Version 2.0.5 Tuesday, August 9th, 2016
- FIXED: Added Jetpack Photon filter to stop the module from caching our images and breaking the image url.
- FIXED: JS error on admin.js file when using https
- FIXED: Facebook: Now video posters will be the full with of video on the page.
- FIXED: Instagram Follow button select was getting overwritten if Settings page was saved.
- NEW: Twitter: Offset Time option for some server’s that are 3 hours difference.
- NEW: System Info: Added more info to the report.
- FIXED for FTS BAR: Instagram and Twitter post count was not visible.
- NEW PREMIUM: Facebook: Brand new popup that looks like facebook’s popup and also shows comments. Try it out here.
Version 2.0.4 Monday, July 18th, 2016
- NEW: Instagram: Photos in Super Instagram feed do not have white borders anymore.
Version 2.0.2 & 2.0.3 Wednesday, July 13th, 2016
- FIXED: Facebook Event: Feed was not showing properly do to a misslabeled edge.
- NEW: Facebook Event: Full size photo in feeds now and this should resolve most ? mark images.
- NEW: Facebook: Notes post types had been added to the feed now.
- NEW: Facebook: View on Facebook link now shows in popup if no message is found.
Version 2.0.1 Friday, July 8th, 2016
- FIXED: Facebook Page: Shared Event post was not displaying correctly.
- NEW: Facebook: Like Box is now set to a width of 500px by default.
- NEW: Feed Them Carousel Premium for Feed Them Social
Version 2.0.0 Tuesday, June 21st, 2016
- FIXED: Instagram: Feed was going to the top on some themes.
Version 1.9.9 Monday, June 20th, 2016
- FIXED: Instagram: CSS Adjustments.
- NEW: Photos and Videos in popup now available in our Premium Extension 1.5.9
- COMING SOON: Fix scripts url to work with SSL on backend.
Version 1.9.8 Friday, June 10th, 2016
- FIXED: Instagram: Now hashtag feeds will work and if you are a premium user you can load more than 20 photos.
Version 1.9.7 Thursday, June 9th, 2016
- NOTE: As of June 1st, 2016 Instagram has made some limitation to the API that may impact your install. Please go to the Instagram Options page of our plugin and get a NEW Access Token. Hashtag feeds are not allowed at this time. If you are using the premium version please note: You are limited to 20 photos, even with the loadmore button. Once our app is approved these limitations should be resolved.
- FIXED: Instagram Options: Button to Get Access Token.
- FIXED: Settings page: Instagram: Convert username to ID.
- FIXED: Pinterest: Links in descriptions are now clickable.
Version 1.9.6 Tuesday, April 26th, 2016
- NEW: Now you can set the post count for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Vine feeds. Limit 1-6. Vine feeds have no limit.
- NEW: Facebook Options: Created an option to Change Post Limit so we can ommit posts that have no content from page or group feeds.
- NEW: Facebook Options: Added option to remove the images.
- NEW: Twitter Options: Added option to remove the images.
- NEW: Twitter: Shortcode option to show retweets along with your tweets or just your tweets. Add show_retweets=yes to our shortcode or Regenerate your shortcode from the settings page to see this new select option.
- NEW: All functions are now properly documented using PHPDoc formatting.
- NEW: Settings Page shortcode generator will automatically add any missing px after values requiring it when proceeding to copy the shortcode.
- ADDED: Facebook Events: Note on settings page before generating the shortcode letting users know about the 25 event limit.
- FIXED: Facebook: Certain facebook videos links not returning properly.
- FIXED: Facebook: Title and description dissapearing when premium is activated.
- FIXED: Facebook: Links without http:// get the full site prepended. ie ww.mysite.com
- FIXED: Facebook: Default Date and Time not showing unless the Settings page was saved.
- TESTED: Facebook: App ID for API version 2.6
Version 1.9.5 Monday, March 7th, 2016
- ERROR MESSAGES UPDATED: The Facebook Group Feed for FTS was experiencing a known error, it has been repaired now. Facebook had a bug in the API. If you had a pinned post in your Group you would get the error mentioned. Simply “unpin” the post from your Facebook Group and the feed will work. (Which is only a temporary solution until Facebook fixes the issue.)
Version 1.9.4 Friday, February 26th, 2016
- SECURITY FIX: Possible intrusion of shortcode when premium version active and using the loadmore posts option. Using preg_match(‘/^\ …. instead of preg_match(‘/\ …. Thanks to James Golovich @Pritect for pointing this out.
- NEW: Add Swedish Language and updated the Italian Language.
- FIXED: Date for facebook feed should be translated now based on your wordpress settings.
- FIXED: RSS Aggregator conflict
- FIXED: Moved Error Handler check inside the php version check on main file.
- FIXED: Update to fix a few incorrectly spelled CSS styles for the feeds. Thanks to TNELN on the wordpress support forum for bringing this to our attention.
- FIXED: Facebook: Get Directions and Ticket Info text coming from the Events feed are now translatable.
- FIXED: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram: Date/Time not translating properly.
- FIXED: Facebook: Add overflow:hidden on like button below title and below feed.
- FIXED: Facebook: Issue with Facebook Reviews not showing proper selected option such as, show only 5 star reviews.
- FIXED: Twitter: @ button was not showing in Firefox if using the FTS Bar.
- FIXED: Twitter: Update to fix caching problems when 2 or more search @ or # are used. Thanks to James in our support forum for bringing this to our attention.
- FIXED: Twitter: Update to fix caching problems when 2 or more username feeds are used. Thanks to Walt in our support forum for bringing this to our attention.
Version 1.9.3 Wednesday, December 9th, 2015
- FIXED: Shortcodes not working because of WP4.4 update. No space without underscores(_) allowed anymore.
- FIXED: Facebook: Fixed error handeling return issue. Thanks to alieneila for bringing this to our attention.
- NEW: Facebook Settings Page and Twitter Settings Page: Option to Hide Images in Posts.
- NEW: Twitter: Add alt tag with name to images.
- NOTE: All Premium users will be required to update as well to fix this issue. Very sorry for the inconvenience.
Version 1.9.2 Friday, December 4th, 2015
- NEW: Facebook Album Photos: Now you can leave the Album ID field blank when generating the shortcode from the settings page to show your photo stream, which is all your photos not just one specific album of photos. All existing users that want to use this option should regenerate a shortcode from the Settings page of our plugin.
- NEW: Facebook: Set the max-width for Images/Videos on the Facebook Options page.
- NEW: Twitter: Set the max-width for Images on the Twitter Options page.
- NEW: Twitter: Filter a specific users hashtag. NOTE: Only shows last 7 days worth of Tweets. See our plugin’s settings page under Twitter and #hashtags to find instructions.
- NEW: Facebook and Twitter: Now you can choose a date option called 1 Day Ago from the main settings page. This will show the time like facebook and twitter does. ie. 2 minutes ago, 1 hour ago, etc.
- NEW: Facebook and Twitter: Set your own custom Date Format from the main Settings page.
- ADDED FILTER: Now if you accidentally add the full url for a user of any feed on our Settings page we will strip out only what is required.
- FIXED: Facebook Albums Covers: The ‘View on Facebook’ link now opens proper on mobile devices. Thanks to Larry Shank for bringing this to our attention.
- FIXED: Added if(imagesLoaded) in fts-global.js to prevent jquery error when function is not in use.
- FIXED: Instagram: popup warning notices.
- FIXED: Facebook: Shared posts with uploaded videos will now show.
- FIXED: imagesLoaded js error on some installs.
- FIXED: Facebook: Embed url for youtube videos. Now we can make an api call to get the video embed source instead of having to preg replace to get the proper id then created url for embed. This will speed things up for load time too.
Version 1.9.1 Thursday, November 12th, 2015
- FIXED: Facebook: Fix potential Notice for some Facebook page feeds.
- FIXED: Facebook: PHP if statement that is not excluding the header wrapper div.
- FIXED: Facebook: Group feed photos for certain posts. FINALLY
- FIXED: Facebook: omit_album cover issue.
- FIXED: Facebook: Video FB Graph api 2.5 change.
- FIXED: Twitter: Hashtag cache fix.
- FIXED: Facebook: FB notices and warning when php debug mode is true.
- FIXED: Facebook: Fix a tag.
- NEW: All Feeds: Error Handler Update! Super Awesome!
- FIXED: Facebook: Fix poster video not working in free version and view on Facebook link now shows proper in premium version in popup for reg Facebook feed and grid, not just photos and albums.
- FIXED: All Feeds: Remove Mozilla call, it is breaking Chrome and Safari.
- FIXED: All Feeds: adjust html5 post click to be for mozilla only and remove from other file.
- ADDED: All Feeds: Checks to see if social tokens are in place for a feed you are trying to generate a shortcode for on the settings page.
- ADDED: All Feeds: New translation sets.
- REMOVED: All Feeds: Removing files to allow for new WP translation setup.
- FIXED: Facebook: ob_get_clean return
Version 1.9.0 Monday, September 21st, 2015
- FIXED: Facebook: Missing post descriptions and fixed other misc warnings appearing only on php 5.4 servers.
Version 1.8.9 Sunday, September 20th, 2015
- FIXED: Facebook: Missing line of code to allow other attributes
Version 1.8.8 Sunday, September 20th, 2015
- CLEANED: Facebook: Now classified.
- NEW: Facebook: Added code needed to coincide with Facebook Reviews extension.
- FIXED: Facebook: User Thumb link to new method.
- FIXED: Facebook: Error when trying to use Likebox with a group or event list alongside a page shortcode.
- FIXED: Facebook: Removed empty img element if no image is used for an Event.
Version 1.8.7 Monday, August 2nd, 2015
- NEW: Twitter: Now you can search #hashtag, @person, or single words. For example, weather or weather-channel. No spaces allowed.
- NEW: Option to disable Magnific Popup if you are experiencing problems with your theme(s) or other plugin(s).
- NEW: Option to not allow certain Facebook Album Covers. See how here: http://feedthemsocial.com/facebook-album-covers/
- NEW: Settings page newer look.
- NEW: Authors Note on Settings Page.
- FIXED: Facebook: Missed call in new v2.4 API for the main feeds description.
- FIXED: Album Cover View on Facebook link.
- FIXED: type=events json call that was not needed unless called.
- FIXED: Settings Page: UTC for -8 and -10
- CLEANED: Minified all CSS scripts for wp-admin pages.
Version 1.8.6 Saturday, July 11th, 2015
- MAJOR: Facebook: New API v2.4 update released July 8th from Facebook so we had to make a few changes to calls in the Facebook feeds only. All previously created APPS using v2.3 will still work with this update unless you are using the Album Covers feed. Then you will need to create a new APP on Facebook. It is suggested that you create a new APP in Facebook and replace your old APP Token but not required with this update. http://feedthemsocial.com/facebook-videos-demo/
- FIXED: Decrease font size for share icon slightly and make sure the font-style is normal so other themes don’t override it.
Version 1.8.5 Wednesday, July 8th, 2015
- FIXED: Fatal error on install for users under php 5.3 due to new namespace name overiding our initial php version error check.
- FIXED: Misc cleanup on files to speed things up.
- PREMIUM USERS: The below new options can be found on the settings page when you generate your shortcode for the facebook feed you need.
- NEW: Facebook Video Feed. Now you can add a feed of your Facebook page’s uploaded videos. Only Works with Facebook Pages. Not user accounts or groups etc. See example here: http://feedthemsocial.com/facebook-videos-demo/
- NEW: Facebook: Type 0 for the words= option and the description for each post will disappear.
- NEW: Facebook: Hide the Like Button or Box if you are using more than one feed on a page.
- NEW: Facebook: Align the Like Button or Box left, center or right.
- NEW: Facebook: Set the Max Width for the Load More button.
- NEW: Facebook: Set the margin for the Load More button. Even setting this to 0 will align the button in the center.
Version 1.8.4 Monday, June 29th, 2015
- NEW: Vine Feed. Now you can add a gallery of Vine videos with thumbnails. Premium users will need to upgrade the feed-them-premium plugin to 1.5.0 to get the premium features. See example here: http://feedthemsocial.com/vine-demo/
- FIXED: Facebook: API change for call to Album Cover photo source. Thanks to all who let us know this was not working.
Version 1.8.3 Tuesday, June 23rd, 2015
- FIXED: WooCommerce Product search conflict.
- CLEANED: Namespacing and Classification to help with other plugin and theme conflicts.
Version 1.8.2 Wednesday, June 17th, 2015
- NEW: Facebook Option: Hide the text that appears after your facebook name for instance… added a new video, or shared something or added a new album. Most of these things are apparent when viewing the post anyway.
- NEW: System Info: Now we are gathering more of the info we need in order to speed up support requests.
- FIXED: Removed Serialize from our caching process as it was not needed and was causing some people errors when logged out and trying to view any feeds.
- FIXED: Removed uneeded ajax file from facebook feed and truncated some more scripts from feeds to speed up load time.
- FIXED: Instagram Feed: js error with Classic gallery when using loadmore.
- EDIT: Moved plugin license menu to our plugin’s menu
Version 1.8.1 Friday, May 22nd, 2015
- FIXED: Revert 1.8.0 serialization for Database using WP functions.
Version 1.8.0 Thursday, May 21st, 2015
- FIXED: All feeds to have proper serialization for Database using WP functions.
Version 1.7.9 Saturday, May 16th, 2015
- FIXED: New cache method using transient instead of cache folder.
- FIXED: Facebook post icon link and name link now open in new window.
- FIXED: Facebook Language problem that was causing fb feeds to fail. Thanks to Brad Allen for pointing this issue out.
- NEW: Facebook like button color option, dark or light, now on the Facebook Options page.
- NEW: Instagram height option available when you generate a shortcode so you can create a scrolling feed.
- NEW: Instagram comment and like counts have proper number formatting including rounding for numbers above 10k and 1m like Instagram.
- REMOVED: Unneeded get_curl function for retrieving short url for Twitter videos.
- NEW IN PREMIUM: Instagram Load More Options. Includes loadmore button, or if you set the height of the Instagram feed you can choose Autoscroll so when the scrollbar reaches the bottom it will automatically load the next set of images.
Version 1.7.8 Friday, May 8th, 2015
- NEW: Language Selection added to Facebook Settings Page in WordPress Admin. List of Languages come directly from Facebook which means if they add a language our plugin automatically supports it.
- NEW: Deleted unnecessary files and folders and Truncated, combined and cleaned up files to speed up HTTP requests for better performance.
- NEW IN PREMIUM: YouTube: Support for Channels, Channel Playlists and Playlist IDs.
- FIXED: Instagram: Small black line that would appear under photos with some themes. Added line-height:0px to resolve this issue.
- FIXED: Facebook: Improper parse of www.youtube.com. Link is now inactive like facebook does it.
- FIXED: Twitter Feed Options to hide Media and longurl.
- FIXED: Twitter Feed had improper CURL timeout set)
- FIXED: Twitter: Multiple php notices.
- FIXED: Misc. style adjustments throughout the plugin.
Version 1.7.7 Wednesday, April 29th, 2015
- FIXED: Instagram: Convert username to ID on the Settings page.
- NEW: Instagram: Simple button to get your Access Token now on the Instagram Options page.
Version 1.7.6 Thursday, April 23rd, 2015
- FIXED: Facebook: Events are now in the proper order.
- FIXED: Facebook: Events now show the proper Date and Time based on the UTC setting on our Settings page.
- FIXED: FontAweseome conflict with other themes. Now our font name is FontAweseomeSlick!
Version 1.7.5 Thursday, April 9th, 2015
- NEW: All Feeds have been classified in php
- NEW: Facebook: Now display a Facebook Page’s Events Feed with additional styling in Facebook Options page.
- NEW: ALL FEEDS (besides Facebook Groups and Events): Show a Follow button for any of the social feeds and choose whether to display it on the top or bottom of the feed.
- NEW: Twitter: now includes video. Video types include HTML 5, YouTube, Vimeo, SoundCloud, and Vine.
- NEW: Twitter: follow count can be displayed.
- ADDED: Pinterest, Youtube: added WordPress Dashboard options pages.
- ADDED Facebook: A bunch of new default access tokens to help with rate limiting issue.
- ADDED Developer Mode: Clear cache on every page load. Created a settings on settings page to turn it off in Admin Bar and on every page load.
- FIXED: Twitter: missing line breaks.
- FIXED: Facebook: “view photo” text in pop-up now translatable.
- FIXED: Facebook: Feed Border Bottom Color on Facebook Options page.
Version 1.7.4 Thursday, March 26th, 2015
- FIXED: Pinterest: Board Name was not appearing to do an API change. We have a temporary fix in place till it comes back up.
- FIXED: Pinterest: Board count reflects the amount entered in shortcode. It was showing one more than it should previously.
- FIXED: Pinterest: Margin of title for the Pinterest Boards.
- FIXED: Instagram: php Notices that needed isset.
Version 1.7.3 Saturday, March 21st, 2015
- NEW: Facebook and Twitter Options page are now open to the FREE version.
- FIXED: Facebook: Grid format now loads correctly.
- FIXED: Twitter: Multiple feeds Fatal Error corrected.
Version 1.7.2 Thursday, March 12th, 2015
- FIXED: Pinterest: Pins not showing proper amount on List of Boards.
- FIXED: Pinterest: Missing js file.
- NEW: Menu in admin bar called Feed Them Social. Now you can Empty the cache on the same page or get to the settings page quicker.
- NEW: Russian Language files added. Big thanks to Anton Sadykov @http://lioncom.pro/ for translating the Russian language.
- UPDATED: German French, Spanish and Portuguese language files. If you see any words or phrases not translated and would like to help please head on over to http://glotpress.slickremix.com/projects/feed-them-social.
Version 1.7.1 Tuesday, March 10th, 2015
- NEW: Pinterest Feed. Show Boards, Pins from a Board or your most recent Pins!
- FIXED: Facebook: Language option made for Load More text.
- FIXED: Facebook: Album photos not displaying correctly if no description.
- FIXED: Classic Instagram: Images are centered on page now.
- FIXED: Misc CSS edits for popup.
- FIXED: Notice: Undefined variable: _plugin_file (not sure why this did not push in vs 1.6.9)
Version 1.7.0 Monday, February 2nd, 2015
- FIXED: Reflected XSS vulnerability and possibly an arbitrary shortcode execution vulnerability with the load more button for the Facebook Feeds. Thanks to James Hooker at g0blinResearch for pointing out this problem. Check out his twitter here.
Version 1.6.9 Monday, January 26th, 2015
- FIXED: Loadmore button showing extra code and not working when Nextgen Gallery Active.
- FIXED: Notice: Undefined variable: _plugin_file
Version 1.6.8 Sunday, January 18th, 2015
- FIXED: Twitter feed now uses your custom API token to make the connection where as before it was still using the default Tokens even if you had entered custom ones.
- FIXED: Feeds from Cacheing if errors for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
- FIXED: Trim words= for Facebook feed breaking themes if a url or br tag is the last element.
- FIXED: Default App Tokens for randomizer fixed so no more error from like or comment posts in feed. With our default tokens you should not see those posts in the feed anymore either.
- UPDATED: Facebook Styles.
- FIXED: Notices for date and time for Facebook.
- FIXED: End bracket issue in Facebook Feed.
Version 1.6.7 Monday, December 29th, 2014
- FIXED: Facebook Feed photo album covers having double descriptions.
- ADDED: Facebook Feeds to display error messages when feed is not working.
- NEW: Year! HAPPY NEW YEARS to all of you SlickRemix users! See you next year with tons of new updates and products!
Version 1.6.6 Thursday, December 18th, 2014
- NEW: Additional words and phrases that need translation. Feed Them Social and Premium
- FIXED: Removed a few more php notices.
- UPDATED: Licensing System
- NOTICE: Tested everything in WordPress 4.1 update
- Happy Holidays from all of us at SlickRemix!
Version 1.6.5 Saturday, December 13th, 2014
- NEW: Timezone option for Facebook and Twitter feeds.
- FIXED: Slow loading wp-admin
- FIXED: All notices with wp-debug mode on removed.
Version 1.6.4 Monday, December 8th, 2014
- FIXED: Instagram cache error resolved. (Thank you to all the SlickRemixers for letting us know on support forum!)
- NEW: Dutch and German languages added.
Version 1.6.3 Friday, December 5th, 2014
- FIXED: Now having more than one Facebook photo album on a page works.
- UPDATED: Caching systems for Instagram and Twitter to increase speed and eliminate errors.
- NEW: Now you can enter your own Twitter API tokens. This is helpful if you keep seeing the twitter is down and will be back shortly message which is caused by the high traffic coming from our default Twitter APP tokens.
- NEW IN PREMIUM: Remove the Twitter profile photo on every tweet. Look at the example on this page’s sidebar.
Version 1.6.2 Tuesday, November 25th, 2014
- NEW: Added new Twitter Options page.
- NEW IN PREMIUM: Twitter Popup for images, Twitter text color options, margins, padding and more.
- NEW: If you have an SSL image paths are now secure for Instagram and Twitter via https://
Version 1.6.1 Friday, November 21st, 2014
- NEW: Renamed Feed Them sub menu to say Settings
- NEW: Added new Facebook Options page.
- MOVED: Facebook Access token option to the new Facebook Options page.
- NEW IN PREMIUM: Facebook Popup for images, Facebook Grid style posts, Facebook text color options, margins, padding and more.
Version 1.6.0 Friday, November 7th, 2014
- NEW: Feed Them menu icon in the wp-admin area
- NEW IN PREMIUM: Instagram feed now has option to open photos in pop instead of taking users to Instagram to view large photo.
- UPDATED: Premium plugin check now ONLY loads on free plugin activation. Not every Page load in dashboard/admin/frontend. (Thanks to wordpress.org user Texiwill for bring to our attention!)
- CLEANED: Unneeded CSS throughout all feeds.
- FIXED: Feed them settings page menu not showing with certain other plugins active.
Version 1.5.9 Friday, October 31st, 2014
- FIXED: Facebook media bugs when having the same feed on one page. ie. fts bar and a page feed. Reduced many lines of code as well.
- FIXED: Facebook feed scrolling bugs with loadmore posts option enabled in premium version.
- FIXED: Instagram and Facebook Super Gallery image stacking issue sometimes on page load.
- FIXED: Twitter @name is now correct and not @real name.
- NOTE: Premium users should upgrade to vs 1.3.4 as we made changes to fix the twitter shortcode output.
Version 1.5.8 Saturday, October 18th, 2014
- NEW: Facebook Load More posts option with a button or autoscroll option in premium version. (Twitter and Instagram will be getting this feature soon also)
- NEW: Facebook Hash Tag Feed
- NEW: Option to add your own App ID or User Access Token for Facebook. (You can still use the default tokens we have created if you don’t want to add custom token.
- NEW: Instagram Hash Tag Feed
- FIXED: Facebook line-breaks being removed in premium version
- FIXED: Twitter max-width:100% defined so now horizontal scroll bars are not created in widgets
- FIXED: Closed div wrapper when error message shows for Instagram feed
- ADDED: cURL check on system settings page
- UPDATED: Facebook Videos now loads with HTML5 player instead of flash player. This makes videos more compatible with Apple and mobile devices.
- UPDATED: Facebook Video’s preview image can now be clicked to play/pause video.
Version 1.5.7 Saturday, October 11th, 2014
- FIXED: Facebook feed not loading on some servers. Additional cURL checks in place. Thanks to all the users that brought this to our attention.
- TWEAKS: Twitter CSS. Force wrap date so horizontal scroll bars do not appear with fixed height twitter feeds.
Version 1.5.6 Saturday, October 4th, 2014
- FIXED: Multiple Facebook hashtags in a row now appear and link properly. Thanks to Steve Walker from crossfitchamblee for bringing this to our attention.
- FACEBOOK NOTE: Fix has been assigned to the Developers of Facebook for Facebook Groups where ‘Attachment Unavailable’ message keeps appearing on links. Pending follow up. https://developers.facebook.com/bugs/359031327555134
- NEW: Curl check on system info page
Version 1.5.5 Thursday, September 27th, 2014
- NEW: Set Height for Twitter Feeds
- NEW: Set Height for Facebook Feeds
- NEW: Facebook Albums Photos…adjust width, height and more. Multiple Feeds Allowed.
- NEW: Facebook Album Cover…adjust width, height and more. Multiple Feeds Allowed.
- NEW: Twitter Layout
- NEW: Twitter Photos are now in the feed
- NEW: Super Instagram Gallery Option…adjust image size and more. Multiple Feeds Allowed.
- NEW: You can now add Shortcodes to Text Widgets in the FREE Version
- FIXED: View on Facebook link works on post made from Twitter
- IMPROVED: Faster loading time on all Feeds
- NOTE/WARNING: Our custom facebook, twitter and instagram widgets will be removed in the next update because it’s just as simple to generate the shortcode from our settings page and paste to a text widget and adjust the options. These ‘NEW’ options in this update are not available in our widgets. If you would like to use the latest features you will need to generate a new shortcode and paste that into a text widget. The nice thing is each option for the shortcode is cleary named so you can change the option very quickly.
Version 1.5.4 Wednesday, September 3rd, 2014
- UPDATED: FTS framework to now work on non root installs. note Feed Them Premium and FTS Bar will also be getting this update
- UPDATED: Instagram CSS adjustments
- UPDATED: Reduced the screenshot images for wordpress preview so now the zip is only 2.3mb
Version 1.5.3 Sunday, August 31st, 2014
- NEW: functionality for brand new FTS Bar Extension.
- ADDED: New warning/error messages for Instagram and Facebook feeds.
- UPDATED: FTS framework now using classes in functions file for easier extending.
- FIXED: Pinterest cache issue.
Version 1.5.2 Saturday, August 16th, 2014
- NEW: Settings page now includes a select option of date and time formats for Facebook and Twitter.
- NEW: Settings page now looks and works great on mobile and tablets.
- NEW: FTS is now translation ready. Please visit http://glotpress.slickremix.com/projects to help translate.
- FIXED: Register settings options properly.
Version 1.5.1 Thursday, August 14th, 2014
- UPDATED: Curl Method Facebook to batch get information. Super Load Time Increase!
Version 1.5.0 Thursday, August 14th, 2014
- FIXED: CSS tweaks for facebook, instagram and twitter feeds.
- FIXED: Now a space will be between twitter @names and #names.
Version 1.4.9 Thursday, July 31th, 2014
- NEW: New Instagram access token.
Version 1.4.8 Monday, July 28th, 2014
- FIXED: Plugin updater script will now show updates for Premium version.
- FIXED: Instagram box styling on hover.
- FIXED: “View on Facebook” can now be auto-translated.
Version 1.4.7 Thursday, July 3rd, 2014
- ADDED: PHP 5.3 check on the system info page so users can verify they are using the proper php version. YOU MUST BE RUNNING PHP 5.3 TO USE OUR PREMIUM PLUGIN.
Version 1.4.6 Monday, June 30th, 2014
- FIXED: Check if users hosting has Safe_mode or open_base url on.
Version 1.4.5 Monday, June 30th, 2014
- FIXED: Facebook and Instagram now use CURL methods to get feed information from APIs. This gets rid of the conflict FTS users were having with their hosting provider’s firewalls blocking FTS feeds from getting information.
Version 1.4.4 Sunday, June 8th, 2014
- FIXED: Feed Them Social will now work with non-root installs.
Version 1.4.3 Tuesday, March 20th, 2014
- FIXED: License Manager. If you don’t have a premium version for this plugin then you don’t need to worry about updating to this version.
Version 1.4.2 Sunday, March 16th, 2014
- Fixed: Soundcloud url retrieval method for Facebook Feeds.
- Fixed: Misc. CSS adjustments for Facebook Feeds.
Version 1.4.1 Thursday, March 13th, 2014
- Fixed: More Twitter feed Errors!
- Fixed: Cache now clearing Twitter feed cache folder!
- Added: Better Twitter feed Errors.
- Added: If twitter cache folder doesnt exists add it!
Version 1.4.0 Wednesday, March 12th, 2014
- Fixed: Twitter feed Errors!
- Added: If Twitter feed fails now looking to see if a back up cache exists and show it until new connection is made!
Version 1.3.9 Saturday, February 22nd, 2014
- Added: New Facebook feeds UI, hope ya’ll like it. No more bulky borders or backgrounds, so it looks better on any color site. The Facebook feed looks great on mobile devices too!
- Added: Facebook feed can now play soundcloud music. Example link on your facebook post for a song… https://soundcloud.com/operator-srl/burning-spear-jungle-remix …or the full album… https://soundcloud.com/operator-srl
- Fixed: View on Facebook, like, share and comments links now go to proper facebook post, and not external site link.
- Fixed: CSS issue for the large Facebook image in firefox and IE.
- Fixed: CSS issue for twitter min-height in smaller containers.
Version 1.3.8 Sunday, February 16th, 2014
- Added: 20% off coupon option in the settings page for users who wanted to upgrade to the premium version. Limited Time only!
- Added: New Facbook icons for like, share and comments on all facebook feeds.
- Added: Facebook posts with only image show the image larger, not just small thumbnail anymore.
- Fixed: Powered by text is on by default now.
Version 1.3.7 Saturday, February 15th, 2014
- Added: Twitter cache folder
Version 1.3.6 Saturday, February 15th, 2014
- MAJOR FIX: Twitter Feed is now be working. Went down on 1.3.4 update. Sorry to all those we affected.
- Fixed: Twitter post count works correctly now, and shows up right away too after updating shortcode.
- Fixed: Facebook likes, comments and shares now show up properly. Facebook made API changes, that’s why it went down.
- Fixed: Links to external sites on facebook feeds are now directed properly.
- Fixed: UI adjustments for Facebook Feed.
- Fixed: Facebook output of posts on shortcode now shows properly. Should be posts, not post. This was causing any newly generated feeds to always show 5 and no more, or 20+ if the premium version was active.
- NEW: Facebook Page Feed now had option to filter posts by everyone or just by the page owner.
- NEW: Caching system for twitter.
- NEW: Now you can easily adjust any of our feeds styles using the Custom CSS box on the settings page.
- NEW: Add Powered by option for all those who want to help promote Feed Them Social. Simple text with link will apear at the bottom of your feeds when this is checked on the settings page.
- Fixed, Premium Version: Instagram post count not spitting out correctly.
- Fixed, Premium Version: Facebook Event Feed widget has now been created.
Version 1.3.5 Tuesday, February 11th, 2014
- MAJOR FIX: Facebook Feeds now are getting the full description text.
Version 1.3.4 Tuesday, February 11th, 2014
- NEW FEED: Facebook Event Feed. Now you can take your group or page Event ID and enter it on our settings page to create a FB event feed. Promote those events now!
- Fixed: Twitter function error with multiple feeds on a page.
- NEW: Facebook feeds now have a wordcount limit.
Version 1.3.3 Friday, January 10th, 2014
- Updated: UI and new icons for wordpress 3.8 update.
Version 1.3.2 Wednesday, November 13th, 2013
- Fix: Issue with Clear Cache button not appearing on settings page.
Version 1.3.1 Wednesday, November 13th, 2013
- Added: Clear All FTS Feeds Cache button to Settings Page. (This helps when you are generating shortcodes with NEW options!)
Version 1.3.0 Wednesday, October 16th, 2013
- Fixed: Facebook feeds to show proper comment count on each post.
- Added: Facebook feeds now caches for 15 minutes. Dramatically increases load time.
- Fixed: Pintrest feed to not conflict with NextGen Gallery plugin.
- Fixed: Cleaned up some admin styling.
- Added: Twitter feed now shows links for https, @twittername and #twittertags. Thanks to Cricket Wilson-Harris for the lead on this one.
Version 1.2.9 Monday, September 9th, 2013
- NEW FEED: Facebook PAGES have been added to the list of awesome feeds you can now display on your site!
- Updated: Facebook groups feed code to have less code.
- Fixed: Facebook groups feed code to now filter Events in the feed properly.
- Removed: Empty boxes from facebook feeds to that are “status” types.
Version 1.2.8 Sunday, September 3rd, 2013
- MAJOR FIX: Instagram Feed now caches api for 15 minutes. This keeps api key from overloading. NOTE** If for any reason you need to clear the cache please see the plugin’s FAQ documentation.
Version 1.2.7 Sunday, September 1st, 2013
- MAJOR FIX: Extra div element removed that was causing formatting issues added in 1.2.6 version. This should fix the widget areas as well for the premium version.
Version 1.2.6 Monday, August 12th, 2013
- Added: Added functionality for Facebook Group premium version. Now you can choose to hide the title or description of your Facebook Group.
Version 1.2.5 August 2nd, 2013
- Fixed: Facebook Group Feed Number before post error.
Version 1.2.4 August 2nd, 2013
- Fixed: Facebook Group Feed Likes and Comments grammar issues.
Version 1.2.3 August 1st, 2013
- Update: Facebook Groups now display the number of likes and comments, if any. Also the see more links the the group and now scrolls to that post. No more searching, thank goodness!
- Update: Pinterest is now apart of Feed Them Social! Available with the premium version only.
Version 1.2.2 June 10th, 2013
- Update: Instagram API access token.
Version 1.2.1 June 5th, 2013
- Fixed: CSS updates for compatibility with Firefox and Chrome on Facebook Group CSS, and Instagram CSS.
Version 1.2.0 June 4th, 2013
- Fixed: video links broken from 1.1.9 update now fixed to work again.
Version 1.1.9 June 3rd, 2013
- Updated: Facebook Feed updated to have proper links for “See More” buttons and images.
Version 1.1.8 February 18th, 2013
- Updated: Twitter Feed updated to API v.1.1. Twitters old API (v1) has been deprecated but this plugin still works.
Version 1.1.7 February 15th, 2013
- Updated: Instagram, Facebook Group, YouTube, Twitter Feed, and shortcodes now work with widgets in our Premium Version. CSS styles for all feeds have had minor tweaks, including new styles for widget feeds.
- Fixed: Spelling of permissions in facebook group feed.
- We are still working on a twitter solution to all those faithful followers. As of March Twitter will be changing the api for feeds, so a newer limit will be set on calls. To many calls to the api an hour from one IP address are most likely the cause for your errors, if you have been experiencing them currently.
- Updated: Instagram and Twitter feed no longer JS but now PHP! Should help get rid of any js conflicts! (Including conflict with Google Analytics)
- Fixed: Twitter feed’s timestamps.
- Fixed: bracket causing fatal error.
- Fixed: Last update Instagram feed setting “# of pics” was removed. Field has now been put back in! (We apologize for any problems this may have caused!).
- Tested: Works with WordPress 3.5.1.
- NEW: Added compatibility for YouTube Feed! Video Pop-up is completely HTML5! YouTube settings unlike any other plugin! Update plugin and check them out now!
- MAJOR FIX: Fixed all feeds shortcodes to insert into post/page instead of output content.(Now lets different multiple feeds on one page work!)
- MAJOR FIX: Moved css and js to header on feeds
- FIX: Responsive, tablet and mobile CSS updates for all feeds… especially the Facebook Group Feed which now also includes the missing play button.
- MAJOR FIX: Fixed bug keeping feeds from showing! (Fatal Error Bug)
- Initial Release