Adds XML feed formatted for FB Dynamic Ads for Real Estate to the IMPress Listings plugin.
|Author:||Dave Bonds (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.5|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9|
|Added to WordPress repository:||28-08-2017|
Click to start download
- In the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress, search for FB Dynamic Ads for Real Estate
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Note The IMPress Listings plugin is required for this plugin to work.
How do I access the listing catalog XML file?
The plugin adds a new feed url at yourdomain.com/feed/fb-catalog/
How do I have create a listing catalog with more than the default 10 listings?
The feed template supports a query parameter of ?numposts=X – where X is the number of listing posts to display.
How do I have create a listing catalog for just one location?
The feed template supports a query parameter of ?location=X – where X is the slug of your location taxonomy term.
My listings already have a Status and Property Type set with a taxonomy, why do I have to select one from the metabox?
This is because the fields required by Facebook only accept specific values and cannot reliably be matched to a user-defined value.
Why are my listings not displaying in the catalog feed
This is most likely due to your listings missing one of the required fields. For a list of the required fields, view the dynamic ad catalog documentation.
Will this plugin support other real estate listing plugins?
Not likely unless there is an overwhelming interest to do so.
- Fix: Replaced
get_the_excerptdescription element in feed with trimmed
get_the_contentdue to FB parsing issues with HTML entities.
- New: Added
fb_dare_feed_descriptionfilter for feed description element.
- New: Adds Facebook pixel code.
- New: Will now output pixel events for viewing a listing (
ViewContentevent) and search for listings (
- New: Also adds standard pixel events for
ViewContentfor other non-listing WordPress content.
- New: Added metabox to listing edit screen to select fields formatted for listing catalog feed (availability, property type, listing type).
- New: Added availability, property type, and listing type fields to XML.
- New: Added
neighborhoodfield to XML (uses
- New: Add settings to input Facebook account identifiers.
- Initial release.