Falcon is a minimalist WordPress plugin which cleans up your website and optimizes it for best performance.
|Author:||GretaThemes (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.3|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.6|
|Added to WordPress repository:||29-12-2015|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||7 061|
|Active installs:||1 000+|
Click to start download
Go to Dashboad | Plugins | Add New and search for Falcon. Then install and activate the plugin.
- Remove settings page
- Do not use jQuery from Google CDN for better compatibility
- Remove support for loading CSS async
- Add option to use latest version of jQuery
- Add option to exclude static resources from removing query string
- Downgrade jQuery to 2.2.4 for better compatibility
- Fix: File name case-sensitive
- Fix: Load PHP file using absolute path.
- New: Load CSS asynchronously (and selectively).
- Fix: No error in the login page.
- Requires PHP 5.4
- Fix not loading file for media.
- Remove Jetpack devicex script.
- Requires PHP 5.3.
- Update jQuery to 2.2.4
- Use jQuery from Google CDN
- Sets scheme-less URLs for JS and CSS files, e.g. removes ‘http:’ and ‘https:’ from URLs.
- Initial release