Quickly adds Facebook Send & Like buttons to your blog posts.
|Author:||Eray Alakese (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.0.2|
|WordPress version tested:||3.1.4|
|Added to WordPress repository:||29-04-2011|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||2 319|
Click to start download
Simply, adds Facebook Send & Like buttons after / before your blog post contents.
What’s happened to TROUBLE MODE ?
Facebook developers fix that error. Because of this, we don’t need this mode anymore.
Can i use `[like]` shortcode, outside of posts ?
Sure ! You can use do_shortcode() function of WordPress !
How can i contact with developer ?
You can contact with me erayalakese [at] gmail [dot] com
Can i teach English to developer ?
- Like Shortcode added for manual insertion. Now you have most customizable and usable Facebook Like button ! You can see all attributes on settings page of plugin.
- TROUBLE MODE added. Details here
- ‘iframe’ mode added. Now you can use iframes for like buttons.
- Now plugin won’t work on admin page, so admin panel performance will improved.
- Now, users can select place of button (for example homepage, single pages etc.)
- Users can embed button anywhere, manually.
- Performance and visual optimizations
- Admin options improved
- Send and like buttons added
- First Release