This widget adds a Simple Facebook page Like Widget into your wordpress website sidebar.
|Author:||Milap Patel (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.1|
|WordPress version tested:||5.7.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||06-10-2012|
|Total downloads:||1 262 429|
|Active installs:||100 000+|
Click to start download
Formerly “Facebook Page Like Widget”.
Did you find this plugin helpful? Please consider leaving a 5-star review.
Did this plugin made your life easy? Please consider donating.
One of the most popular & lightweight plugin for Facebook page feeds widget with over 12,55,000 downloads and 1,00,000+ active installs.
An inside look:
This widget will provide you the most simple and attractive way to display Facebook page likes into your WordPress sidebar.
Why should you choose Facebook Page Like Widget from the many other plugins?
- Light weight & easy to configure
- Add application id from your created facebook application (Or you may use default application id), add it into widget & also URL of your Facebook page.
- Configuration options like show/hide posts from timeline, show/hide cover, show/hide profile photos , show small header, width options, language selection, custom css.
- Shortcode support
- Fast & helpful support.
It supports short code, open your Post or Page, Add [fb_widget] into Post or Page, Save it. You are done. Check FAQ for more shortcode options.
If you need my help with installation / configurations / issues with my plugin, reach me at below for paid support,
- Gmail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog : https://patelmilap.wordpress.com/contact-me/
- Skype : milap_for_skype
- Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/milap112
I will try my best to reply you within 1 business day.
If you loved my plugin & support, please leave your review Here , so people can use it with confidence.
The following plugins are recommended for users:
- Ultimate Twitter Feeds With Ultimate Twitter Feeds Widget, you can display your Twitter Profile feeds, Profile List Feeds and Single Tweet on your website quickly.
With the default configuration, this plugin, in itself, does not:
- track users by stealth.
- write any user personal data to the database.
- send any data to external servers.
screenshot-1.png - Explains how you can configure plugin in admin widget area.
screenshot-2.png - Shows how your plugin will display in frontend sidebar(widget) area.
screenshot-3.png - Shows how your plugin will display in Page or Post as Shortcode.
- You can use below shortcode in Post or Page.
You can use more parameters like below.
[fb_widget fb_url=’http://www.facebook.com/Instagram’ width=’500′ height=’450′ data_small_header=’false’ select_lng=’ru_RU’ data_adapt_container_width=’false’ data_hide_cover=’false’ data_show_facepile=’false’ data_show_posts=’true’ data_tabs=’timeline, messages, events’]
- If widget works great in all browsers except Mozilla Firefox, You must press the settings off “Use protection against tracking in private window”, its security settings for Mozilla, nothing to do with my plugin.
- You may create a new Facebook application or edit your existing Facebook application through the Facebook Developers application interface. You need to signup for a Facebook Developer account first.
- If you are not able to create Facebook application or you do not know how to do that, do not worry, you can use my default application id
1590918427791514. I have created it for plugin users and it should work like a charm for you.
- If it is working in some system & not working with other system, there are 2 possibilties :
1) Anti virus of your computer can stop my widget loading. Some of my widget users had same problem in past. You can check with disable your anti virus temporarily.
2) Your browser has some ad block extention installed that may cause stop my plugin loading.
- Added code for Review link notice in admin.
- Fixed code readability.
- Code optimization.
- Fixed Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) Vulnerability with plugin shortcode.
- Added support for 3 feed type options (timeline,events,messages).
- Added support for PHP version 7.2
- Removed Deprecated: Function create_function() error for PHP 7.2.
- Solved Shortcode issue with attributes.
- Code Optimization.
- Updated few default values for Widget.
- Added placeholders in widget settings.
- Code optimization.
- Facebook has deprecated language URL, so now added static json file to read languages.
- Now you can add individual widget into Page or Post using shortcode.
- Changes in code to make plugin compitable for Translation.
- Removed offset warning for language dropdown.
- Plugin updated to Facebook Graph API v2.3.
- Removed old options like show/hide border, color scheme.
- Removed notices and warnings.
- Added unclosed div.
- Added options like Border, Language and custom css to shortcode function.
- Added support for localization (Multilanguage support)(Added .pot file)
- Added option to add custom css for widget
- Added option to select language to show your Facebook Page Feeds in any language you want.
- Added option to show or hide border from widget
- Added default values to all needed fields while you setup widget, it will help you.